Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Lush Leeds  (Read 1678 times)

Offline yorkieyorkie

Once again checked AW and not much options so it was a check on the website and decided on Lucy.

External Link/Members Only

Usual Clarence docks apartments. Was made to wait for quite a while and once again lush failing when it comes to organisation and time management. Price paid £60 for 30 mins.

The booking itself was rather enjoyable. It was a GFE but it did lack in passion. OWO is not on offer which is a little naughty but in terms of sex we both had a laugh and many positions were exchanged. I blew a big load in the condom whilst in doggy so that was the highlight. It was LFK which then went on to DFK so no complaints there.

Think the website is being very generous with the age of Lucy. She has quite a few stretch marks consistent with weight loss. (As do I lol) but yeah pretty enough girl.

Now I’ve said it before. This isn’t an agency I’d recommend but due to location, price and availability of some girls I always end up using.

bhw

She used to be Saskia @ Premier Leeds.

Very surprised she didn't offer OWO, as she did that + CIM for me. And for the predictables/annoying fucks - I might do a report. Might not. See how I feel.

Offline rafa

Very surprised she didn't offer OWO, as she did that + CIM for me. And for the predictables/annoying fucks - I might do a report. Might not. See how I feel.
👆this  :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrYY.  :hi: :hi:

Another Lush lass that's to be avoided.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why don't you just do one instead and fuck off you twat.

bhw

Cheers for sharing MrYY.  :hi: :hi:

Another Lush lass that's to be avoided.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why don't you just do one instead and fuck off you twat.

Say it to my face. I dare you.

You're a loner. You don't have many offline friends and so you have virtual ones on here. Well done!

You don't have a huge cock (chatted to a girl who you've seen - said you were an ugly fuck and not Mandingo). Made me laugh. Oh - and I'm bigger. And even I wouldn't class myself as huge.

So don't say anything online that you wouldn't be prepared to say in person. Get it? Got it? Good.

Quite happy to meet you in person and say it as well. You need a good hiding, you really do.

bhw

Oh... and stop raping kids and please - die of cancer.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hidden Image/Members Only

WTF !!!

Wonder who he was before his last profile got banned ??

For some reason me thinks he'll be back and then the Boss  :hi: :hi: can ban him again.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:14:22 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

Oh boy, I missed all the fun  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh boy, I missed all the fun  :lol: :sarcastic:

Just another loser cunt SD that needed to make out with the ban hammer.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Neptune

Hell fire, What's up with him?
 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline mrfishyfoo

wakeylad78

BHS.    👏👏👏👏👏 nice one dude.  Tell ya what. I’ll come along too, I’d love to have a shot at this cunt

Offline Grenadier36

BHS.    👏👏👏👏👏 nice one dude.  Tell ya what. I’ll come along too, I’d love to have a shot at this cunt
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Another internet "hard man" I see

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Fishy you're not making many friends this week.  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Another internet "hard man" I see
The funniest part is he called him BHS, the original troll was called bhw. What a diss.

Offline Grenadier36

The funniest part is he called him BHS, the original troll was called bhw. What a diss.
Did they ever manage a BHS in Wakey?  :D :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Did they ever manage a BHS in Wakey?  :D :D
Nah. Too highly priced for most Wakefielders.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 09:01:19 pm by Ali Katt »

wakeylad78

sorry bhw,  my fat fingers on a phone keyboard.
Yeah Wakefield did have a BHS  ;)

Offline Neptune

Looks like wakeylad78 will soon be with his pal bhw - No longer with us  -  just like BHS!  :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 10:00:36 pm by Neptune »

Offline mrfishyfoo

YAWN.  :dash: :dash:

Offline HailWood

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looks like wakeylad78 will soon be with his pal bhw - No longer with us  -  just like BHS!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

....and down came the hammer as yet another dumb twat got himself BANNED.

STAR-LORD

I love you Fishy :kissgirl: :coolgirl:

+1

He f@#king cracks me up on here!  :lol: (after all, fish are our friends, not food!  :hi: )

STAR-LORD