Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella – Old street – overpriced  (Read 1669 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

clotted

External Link/Members Only

I met Arabella weeks ago -30 mins for 150 quid

Comms are ok, she replied fast to texts. I don’t normally call SPs
Location, nice flat close to old street. I’m not sure she works alone but I would guess so
Girl, considering the price paid I was expecting more. I mean fake tits are ok, some of the best fakes I’ve touched, and facial features are peculiar. Do I think she is worth 150 quid for half hour even considering her extensive enjoy list? Hell no.
Service: deep French kissing all over, then oral without and then a spectacular facial.
Yes we had sex, but was unremarkable compared to the kissing or the way she handled the facial like a champ. A bit detached with me, if I may.
No chemistry felt and I thought I would fancy more a 240/ph girl. Credit where is due, nobody took ever a facial like that..  :dance: :dance: not even my former gfs.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 07:34:50 pm by clotted »

Offline peter purves

How much - £150 for 1/2 an hour??  :scare:

Just out of interest what do you think are her selling or marketing that could justify this amount??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

clotted

Just out of interest what do you think are her selling or marketing that could justify this amount??
I really don't know, she is attractive not stunning personally. That rate is just too much in my opinion
Nonetheless she delivered everything I wanted, facial included

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. She's never been on my HL mainly because I couldn't equate her service list to her pricing. Maybe if anal was on the menu, then I could start trying to make an argument to myself that it could be worth it. But even then...

duffdude

The basis that she gulps it down without hesitation and perfect size for banging  :D :D

she's had lip fillers which have kind of given a weird look (like Leslie Ash).  still performs though...not stunning and agree with the OP; she's a little cold/detatched.

Offline king tarzan

I wish I had seen her years ago when there was no surgery on her.
Was touring student then and a tad more expensive.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac