Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan - Aldgate  (Read 1779 times)

31 review(s) for FANTASY COURTESAN (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a session with Fantasy Courtesan just before christmas. Very good comms through adultwork which were very efficient. She did though insist on a booking request, which I guess is reasonable given that it was a busy time. She normally displays her number so it might not always be necessary.  Initial inquiry about 4 days before. Moved to texting the day before. She was in a very nice hotel near the aldgate stations - no keycard to get to her room or excessive interest from the staff. At the time she had a christmas special of £120 per hour, but I think this offer is pretty much always available. It is now on adultwork again and is often on UKE. She had a run of good reviews a while ago and was on my hotlist but then put prices up to £140 (or so I thought) and so went off the hotlist. But the xmas special tempted me.

Rocked up on time and was straight in. I thought she was attractive. Great figure and nice face, but not super pretty. I has asked her to be dressed when I arrived and  she looked god in nice dress. Had shower then into fantastic OWO. Deep, sexy and varied. Lots of shaft action, attention to balls and some rimming. A bit of 69 then CIM - she swallowed the lot. Good DFK throughout. Then a good massage. So good that I asked if she had training. Apparently not but she goes for a lot herself and has picked up good technique. On to seconds - more rimming, OWO, 69 then sex in doggy, miss and CG. Lots of fun. Finished with facial this time - she did it well, licking my cock clean when I was finished. Didn't get to experience the squirting which might just be my technique! Actually I remember now she had fairly meaty pussy lips and I hadn't a clue what I was doing.

One of my best punts of the year. I don't usually go back for more but this time I just might.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks OP! I put this girl on my HL just before Xmas, so I will see her soon! I'd be interested in seeing her for the squirting.

Did you tell her in advance that you wanted a squirting experience?

Offline Reluctant

Have fun. Didn't mention squirting in pre-punt comms.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Have fun. Didn't mention squirting in pre-punt comms.
Ok thanks! Yeah I've noticed sometimes it's worth telling them in advance that you'd like to see them squirt.

Offline Sinz

She is one of the good SPs out there. She squirted everytime I punted her. Like mentioned above let her know in advance.

Her prices went upto £150 at one point and so she dropped of my radar. If she maintains decent pricing I will be tempted again.

Offline joe diddley

FC was great when I saw her. Really professional in a good way. Would definitely see her again.

Offline occasionalpunter

I've seen her several times, one of my favourites. i think this is the first time she's had the £120 offer, or the first time that i've noticed. She often has a '2 hours for the price of 1.5' though. It's been at 140 for a while for incalls and 150 for outcalls, but she only does incalls on certain days and removes it from her profile so you only see the outcall price.