Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EXOTIC KIMMY. Sunbury on T. AdultWork 4542421  (Read 1531 times)

52 review(s) for EXOTIC KIMMY (43 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline deek12345

Met Kimmy yesterday in Sunbury, where she is for a few ?? more days. Tunbridge Wells apparently next week. She travels around the south.

Had a great hour. Paid the advertised £130. Question of extras did not arise, but I suspect there are none available outside her AW list. Did not want or expect anything outside her list. 

I had read some reports saying she was carrying a bit of weight around the tum, but I could not see it, and I go for slim women. If she bent over while sitting on the edge of the bed, you could see a little fold on the tum, but that is hardly flab. I agree this is not a gym bunny body, but very few are.

I don’t think I would rate her as big as a size 12, as at least one review has done. She looked great to me. Size 10 maybe, just a lovely shape, with smallish but adequate boobs and bum and small nips. The pics are accurate.

Her English is fairly limited but is OK, and she speaks rather quietly, but you can chat to her. She isn’t chatty, which is understandable from someone whose first language is not English.

Modern flat, with a double bed not a massage table, but massage is said not to be her strong point and I never tried it out anyway. The bed was NOT covered in a dirty old blanket with a suspicious pillow, as I have found at times elsewhere. It had a smart, clean cover and looked as if she might have been sleeping under it as it was, it was that clean.

I arrived, used my mouthwash in the bathroom, having had a bath before I arrived. By the time I came back she had stripped. She started to take off my clothes, fondling me as she did so, in a quiet sensual way rather than raunchy or full-on. She then wiped the old feller gently but well (good to think she does this to everyone) and started OWO without prompting, me standing, with Kimmy sitting on the edge of the bed. I agree with others that she does it as if she enjoys this. Not DT, but she did her best at that.

I then got her to lie down, and paid some attention to her nips which she seemed to like, but it might have been an act. I then went for RO, and then 69 for a bit (me on top) which she seemed to enjoy and then more RO. Lovely clean tasting pussy, slight hint of perfume. After a while she came, and unless she’s a good actress, it was genuine. Pussy area appeared too sensitive to touch after that.

We then went for doggy. It didn’t go on very long before I popped in the bag. She didn’t come but seemed to enjoy it, but who really knows. The sight of me in her pussy, with legs apart face down, will stay with me.

We then cuddled each other and chatted, with her caressing the tackle.

After that she made a long and valiant attempt to get me ready with more attentive OWO and hands. I managed (surprisingly) to get hardish, but could not pop again so soon after the first one, despite getting close to it. The fact that I didn’t was certainly not due to her not trying.

We stopped dead on the hour. I certainly didn’t get the impression she wants you in and away asap with as little effort as she can put in.

A second visit is called for soon. This one was very relaxed with an attractive lady who is accommodating and receptive to what you want. She was not raunchy, nor excitable, but I am no Adonis, nor a stud, so YMMV. She does what it says on the tin and she seemed to enjoy everything we did together.

Not sure if this should be in London or South East.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac