Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma x gfe - Durham  (Read 1127 times)

j-rox

Visited this girl recently and left very disappointed, she arrived 15 minutes late to an incall at her own place, should have walked away at that point...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hassled me by phone to follow her into the house as she arrived, already acting bitchy. She's from Brazil which I would never have looked at if it was mentioned on her profile. Then an extremely functional introduction which wouldn't turn anyone on, but somehow I managed to get a lob on anyway. Had to put my head over her shoulder because she was just staring at me like 'piss off mate', at which point she nearly kicked off about getting too intimate. Instantly turned off and she made no effort to remedy that, just sat there on her phone literally clock watching until there was nothing to do but leave.

No effort made with dressing or make up either, acts as if you're privileged just to be in her company which is absolutely not the case, I wouldn't pick her up for free in a bar. Would have thought it was a bait/switch job if not for a similar tattoo.

Don't be fooled by the GFE label, that only lasts until she's taken the cash then suddenly... hmmm... it's almost as if she wants you to get annoyed and leave early :/

First review, let me know if I've missed anything important.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:04:23 am by j-rox »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You've missed a few of the basics mate, like how long you booked, price paid, services received etc. This might help for the future.   External Link/Members Only

Offline roboeggman

Unfortunately this is the same lass that has been incredibly poorly reviewed before.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186298.0

Searching AW number wouldn't have brought up reviews but the phone number is the same.

Offline The Outsider

Unfortunately this is the same lass that has been incredibly poorly reviewed before.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186298.0

Searching AW number wouldn't have brought up reviews but the phone number is the same.

Am I reading that linked thread correctly? She's on her 9th name/profile and her 9th negative review? That's dedication of the very worst kind from her!

Offline Shearer1955

Am I reading that linked thread correctly? She's on her 9th name/profile and her 9th negative review? That's dedication of the very worst kind from her!

You can't beat a trier....but with her you can  :bomb:

j-rox

You've missed a few of the basics mate, like how long you booked, price paid, services received etc. This might help for the future.   External Link/Members Only

Ahhh ok cheers, it was £60 for 30 mins, received the worst attempt at OW I've ever known and not much else. Just about managed to thumb in a softie but she kept moving to make it impossible to get any further, in fairness she probably would have taken a very boring shag if I was a dom dickhead and able to get rock hard for a wet paper bag. I'm not some desperate kid with something to prove, they're the only lads I can imagine getting any satisfaction whatsoever from this girl.