Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyla Brasil - Liverpool Street  (Read 1998 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7742170) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Aloofkanda

External Link/Members Only

This happened mid December 2018, apologies for late posting.

Managed to sneak out of a boring work X'mas late lunch. Whipped out the punting phone, texted some WGs nearby. Tyla replied in affirmative.

Location: 3rd floor flat near Liverpool Street station. Entrance from a side street. Did not see a soul on my way up. But apparently she has some nosy neighbours - she asked me to close the access door gently on my way out.

Damage: £100 for 30 mins

Girl: Mid-late 30s, Brazilian. Enhanced boobs, pretty soft. Did not feel plastic-y. Nice bum. Has a bit of a squashed face - would give 6/10. Had a nice one piece lacey number on, which didn't stay for long. Ok-ish English, but not too chatty. (Did mention she was planning to go to Brazil for a short while.)

Action: Greeted with standard behind the door welcome. Planted a peck on the lips once in. She had some fruity lip gloss on, which tasted good. Paperwork sorted, shower offered and taken.

She was waiting on the bed with boobs hanging out. Launched into dfk. Good technique with the tongue. I explored her boobs and lightly spanked her bum while kissing. She then took my towel off and proceeded with owo. I am average sized, so no sweat in taking full length. Good eye contact. Virtually no spitting, but managed to keep the cock wet and sloppy. She needed to be directed for teabagging which I particularly enjoy. This went on for approx. 10 mins.

On with the Dom when I felt myself edging. Launched into doggy with me standing on floor and she sticking her bum out sitting on the bed. I expected her pussy to be tighter, especially in doggy, but alas. Changed a couple of positions - prone bone, and mish. Finally came with her on top.

Had another shower, and packed up. I was feeling a bit dehydrated at this point, so asked her for a glass of water. She went to fetch it, at which point I realised there were at least 2 more people in the flat. Either they managed to stay silent or my dick-addled brain must have missed the signs. No one (but Tyla) showed their face, though.

Verdict: Positive, although would have preferred if the others weren't present and accounted for.

Would I return: Maybe.

(Typing on mobile, so apologies for brevity. Happy to answer questions, if any.)

Offline last_days_of_logan

she still not seeing black guys?

Offline king tarzan

Gosh what a pair of great Brazilian footballs!! ⚽⚽⚽⚽

For great Brazilian footballers ⚽⚽⚽
Pele/zico/Socrates..⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:40:14 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac