Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: decadently dee - throatpie in canary wharf  (Read 3731 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

I have considered seeing dee for years due to her oral excellence, but a combination of as many dodgy reviews as good ones and unsuitable locations has always held me back.

After reading smiths review a while back I had decided she was a definite no,however a combination of watching her online clips and some good recent reviews put her back on the to do list.

The clincher was s holmes review which indicated an improvement in her state and her location as canary wharf.

As I was working there today I arranged to see her early afternoon. Comms were good and almost as amazing she was ready to see me on time!

When I saw Dee I was reasonably happy, she did look a bit weathered but all in all she is still attractive enough to get you hard. In fact I would say 10 years ago she would be a stunner,and even  now in the dimmed lights of a nightclub she would still turn heads.

Once inside I was offered a drink and use of the bathroom, I declined the former and took the latter.

On my return she asked me what I wanted and I said oral, she asked if I wanted owo or ow and after confirming owo she began to suck.

This girl definitely knows her way round a pipe and could suck a bowling ball through the proverbial hosepipe. Her technique was good and she could seemingly keep my cock almost completely to the base in her throat for as long as I liked. She sucked me standing up then lying down interspersed with regular ball sucking, I ultimately came down her throat while laying down, she carried on sucking for a good while after and swallowed every drop.

After a freshen up in the bathroom we went for round 2 which was similar, I then flipped her on her back with her head hanging over the bed to get even deeper access to her throat.

Again sensation was good, ideally I prefer a sloppier blowjob experience so for that reason she doesnt match up to deepthroat lola who remains the best oral provider I have seen.

I ended up cumming again and dee took her second throatpie of the punt. I then had a quick wash,chat and then got dressed and headed back to the office.

In summary a decent punt, not sure I will make it a regular thing but an interesting experience nonetheless.

Offline naz

16 positives, 3 neutral and 10 negative reviews. Good to see she's hopefully sorted herself out. Put her back on the standby list. Locationwise she a bit out of the way for me.

Offline claretandblue

16 positives, 3 neutral and 10 negative reviews. Good to see she's hopefully sorted herself out. Put her back on the standby list. Locationwise she a bit out of the way for me.
defo,compared to the days of seemingly being completely out of it and working out of a room above some boozer its a big improvement!

Offline superjase

Haven't been able to reach her on her mobile for a few days now.

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only

I have considered seeing dee for years due to her oral excellence, but a combination of as many dodgy reviews as good ones and unsuitable locations has always held me back.

After reading smiths review a while back I had decided she was a definite no,however a combination of watching her online clips and some good recent reviews put her back on the to do list.

The clincher was s holmes review which indicated an improvement in her state and her location as canary wharf.

As I was working there today I arranged to see her early afternoon. Comms were good and almost as amazing she was ready to see me on time!

When I saw Dee I was reasonably happy, she did look a bit weathered but all in all she is still attractive enough to get you hard. In fact I would say 10 years ago she would be a stunner,and even  now in the dimmed lights of a nightclub she would still turn heads.

Once inside I was offered a drink and use of the bathroom, I declined the former and took the latter.

On my return she asked me what I wanted and I said oral, she asked if I wanted owo or ow and after confirming owo she began to suck.

This girl definitely knows her way round a pipe and could suck a bowling ball through the proverbial hosepipe. Her technique was good and she could seemingly keep my cock almost completely to the base in her throat for as long as I liked. She sucked me standing up then lying down interspersed with regular ball sucking, I ultimately came down her throat while laying down, she carried on sucking for a good while after and swallowed every drop.

After a freshen up in the bathroom we went for round 2 which was similar, I then flipped her on her back with her head hanging over the bed to get even deeper access to her throat.

Again sensation was good, ideally I prefer a sloppier blowjob experience so for that reason she doesnt match up to deepthroat lola who remains the best oral provider I have seen.

I ended up cumming again and dee took her second throatpie of the punt. I then had a quick wash,chat and then got dressed and headed back to the office.

In summary a decent punt, not sure I will make it a regular thing but an interesting experience nonetheless.

Glad to hear you bit the bullet, after contemplating for a while. She is is good, I caught her on a good day a while ago and my experience, was similar. She’s a good rimmer too. However, I recently saw Virag and think she’s better and prettier, I didn’t find Dee attractive, but I believe Dee, used to probably be attractive  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Glad to hear you bit the bullet, after contemplating for a while. She is is good, I caught her on a good day a while ago and my experience, was similar. She’s a good rimmer too. However, I recently saw Virag and think she’s better and prettier, I didn’t find Dee attractive, but I believe Dee, used to probably be attractive  :hi:
havent seen virag, I dont really like her look, shame there are so few options who provide this service!

Offline unus669

havent seen virag, I dont really like her look, shame there are so few options who provide this service!

Yeah man, they’re a rare breed :wacko:

Offline claretandblue

Update as saw Dani again earlier this week. I knew she would not be ready at the time agreed which was 3,so didnt even get to the venue until 20 past and it was closer to 20 to when I got in.

Decent first floor flat a short walk from aldgate east,shit area but flat ok.

Dani looked roughly same as before, perhaps as it was second visit it took a further shine off things so whereas last time I rated her a 6 this time more of a 5.

Harsh to say but she looks her best with her clothes on as her body shape and face are ok,once naked not the best.

Service same as last time,good dt owo,used ice cubes on my dick which felt good,prolonged climax down her throat with no flinching.

Whereas last time I fancied and initiated a second round this time I just wanted to get out of there once I had cum,that said I was probably still there 35 minutes in total.

Overall more of a neutral,should have left it as a one off box ticker,definitely not planning on a 3rd visit!