Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaTia - Outcall Kent  (Read 1424 times)

1 review(s) for HollyBrownX (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gigabyte

After my excellent experience with Holly I had decided to look into this spicy stuff a little more hence I contacted AnnaTia as she does outcalls and is in my area. AnnaTia was easy to contact and responded quickly to texts and email.

The first meeting didn't happen as she had to cancel but told me with plenty of notice. Second meeting arranged swiftly and she turned up on time at my place. A warm smile and kiss on the cheek as she came in. She looks like her pictures (her PG has a face pic) and matches her description, she was wearing a uniform that I requested as well. A little introduction then some ground rules then off we went. Anna is up for anything within her "ground rules" which she will email to you. It is a pretty daunting list and I did try to meet her description of what to expect and push myself as far as I could but I have to admit I think I am just too much of a vanilla guy and just couldn't push myself as far she was happy to go. We had a chat didn't get to go for round 2 but that was me being to much of a nice guy(I was daunted more than anything else). She stayed for an extra hour or so as I ordered indian takeaway so not a clock watcher by any means. She was enthusiastic and if your into that scene then I would recommend her as she does seem to be quite hardcore. She is a smoker but what I appreciated is that when she went to have a smoke she went outside without being asked. Very considerate.

Positives
DFK
Does everything on her likes list and her limits are beyond mine.
Lovely person and considerate (I liked the fact that she went outside to smoke without being asked)
Nice to look at
Great breasts
Not a clock watcher

Negatives
Me being too vanilla

Yes I would recommend her, but I know this isn't too most peoples tastes (she does do a GFE if you wish).

Giga

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Nice review,  I am intrigued about these grounds rules though and what she offers.

Gigabyte

Well email her and I am sure she will send them to you. I know I was half expecting it to not be true but she does exactly what she says on the tin, if you pardon me mangling the old advert.

vorian

Well email her and I am sure she will send them to you. I know I was half expecting it to not be true but she does exactly what she says on the tin, if you pardon me mangling the old advert.

:thumbsup: I'm even more intrigued now  :hi: