Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya, High Wycombe (but travels around SE) - poor comms time waster - Avoid  (Read 1345 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline samtor

July - Called no response.  Texted and got no response.

August - Called again - no response.  Texted and also got no response.

January - Saw her advertising in an area I was staying.  Called - no answer but got a reply to my text.  Here is the text chain

ME - Are you available today?
HER - Hi yes I am
ME - When is your first slot free?
HER - I am free now.
ME - I can head over now.  I am in High Wycombe.
HER - I need 10 15 min to get ready.  Is that okay with you?
ME - Yes.  Where do I go?
(15 minutes later)
ME - Hello.  Where do I start driving to?
(tried calling.  rings but no pick up)
ME - It's been 20 minutes
ME - Please answer
(tried calling again without success)

Never got an answer.  Wasted an hour of my day. And a chance to go elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

I understand your frustration but did she agree to meet?

"* A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging)."

The, "I'll need 10 15 min to get ready.  Is that okay with you?" was never followed up with any indication that she had received your response and had agreed a time with you.

Offline samtor

The, "I'll need 10 15 min to get ready.  Is that okay with you?" was never followed up with any indication that she had received your response and had agreed a time with you.

It was followed immediately by "Yes.  Where do I go?"  As in "Yes, that is okay with me so I am confirming your proposed appointment of 10 15 minutes from now"

Offline houseboot

It was followed immediately by "Yes.  Where do I go?"  As in "Yes, that is okay with me so I am confirming your proposed appointment of 10 15 minutes from now"

There is no indication, from your list of texts, that she received that message and actually agreed a time.

"Being available" and "agreeing a time" are two distinct stages in the process of making a booking.

Offline samtor

Not sure why you are lawyering up for her on a technicality.  If she wasn't implying that the appointment was confirmed, why did she need to "get ready".  Get ready for what if there is no appointment?

The point about terrible comms remains.  Since the appointment text, I have sent several others.  None were responded to.  Even if the "appointment" wasn't "official" (according to your terms), the comms was terrible to say "I'll need 10 15 min to get ready.  Is that okay with you?" and never respond to any other text from me.  Furthermore, I called her three times.  and she didn't pick up.  In any event, it is poor form no matter what.  If you engage to that level, at least you ought to get back to the guy and say "sorry I didn't get back to you" or "sorry, your messages didn't come through" or something.  Poor form no matter how you look at it.  If a punter did the same to an SP, the SP would be calling him a timewasting wanker.

That combined with no response from previous efforts to reach her mean that the point of this review from my experience engaging with her is that you better aware that comms will be very risky and you should have a Plan B.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:12:10 pm by samtor »

Offline houseboot

The technicality is with Site rules and whether the criteria has been met to post your experience as a Review.

IMO, based on your list of texts, no agreement was made so it doesn't meet the Review criteria.

Offline sensualencounter

The technicality is with Site rules and whether the criteria has been met to post your experience as a Review.

IMO, based on your list of texts, no agreement was made so it doesn't meet the Review criteria.

Completely agree Houseboot. Not a confirmed booking. Although it is apparent that her comms were shit and I’m not disputing that but it shouldn’t be a review.

Offline Lema

I think it was definitely a confirmed booking.

HER - I am free now.

Admin agrees,  as it's been confirmed ad a negative review  :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

Admin agrees,  as it's been confirmed ad a negative review  :thumbsup:

Interesting.

How do you know/did you check that?

Offline Lema

Interesting.

How do you know/did you check that?
pretty obvious if you ask me,  it's been added to her negative review's,   :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

Doesn’t seem a confirmed booking if an address is never given out?

Offline houseboot

pretty obvious if you ask me,  it's been added to her negative review's,   :unknown:

As far as I'm aware, that happens automatically when it's indexed. "Sar-Major" indexed it not Admin.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:54:42 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Doesn’t seem a confirmed booking if an address is never given out?

Agreed.

A time and a place, e.g. Post code.

I don't see how it can be an agreement if you haven't got those.

Until then you are still at the enquiry stage.

If you have a time and post code and then she doesn't answer to give the exact address then, yes, a Review is appropriate.

onlyonceplease

i must say u shud review yr comms; these girls sometimes have zero or almost non existent english....

i wud just ask for post code rather than where do i go??? or using the word slot u just say time...

and she has got 264 reviews on Awork.... tats huge by awork standards
July - Called no response.  Texted and got no response.

August - Called again - no response.  Texted and also got no response.

January - Saw her advertising in an area I was staying.  Called - no answer but got a reply to my text.  Here is the text chain

ME - Are you available today?
HER - Hi yes I am
ME - When is your first slot free?
HER - I am free now.
ME - Yes.  Where do I go?
(15 minutes later)
ME - Hello.  Where do I start driving to?
(tried calling.  rings but no pick up)
ME - It's been 20 minutes
ME - Please answer
(tried calling again without success)

Never got an answer.  Wasted an hour of my day. And a chance to go elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:11:59 am by onlyonceplease »

Offline samtor

i must say u shud review yr comms; these girls sometimes have zero or almost non existent english....

i wud just ask for post code rather than where do i go??? or using the word slot u just say time...

and she has got 264 reviews on Awork.... tats huge by awork standards

Really?  For starters, she could just answer her phone.  Also, she could just send a text saying "I don't understand".  I've not used lots of words or big words.  You are saying that her English is so bad she doesn't understand the phrase "where do I go?".  Well, that along implies that her comms are just not going to be that great.  When I used the term "slot", she understood it perfectly well and DID respond to that phrase.

onlyonceplease

May be it's just me ...and I'm talking generally.... she did seem to understand

I just ask for postcode... Saying what is your post code I can be there in 15 mins... Since mostly they r conveyor belt service and don't manage time properly...
Really?  For starters, she could just answer her phone.  Also, she could just send a text saying "I don't understand".  I've not used lots of words or big words.  You are saying that her English is so bad she doesn't understand the phrase "where do I go?".  Well, that along implies that her comms are just not going to be that great.  When I used the term "slot", she understood it perfectly well and DID respond to that phrase.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:08:57 pm by onlyonceplease »