Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decantedly Dee - Canary Wharf  (Read 1136 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline S_holmes

its been over a year since I last reviewed/visited so here goes

Meeting all arranged via WhatsApp, first message sent at 743 and we met just after 9pm, comms are still a bit haphazard. I last saw her in the Kentish Town area but she’s now in a very modern and Nice flat which is a 10 min walk from Canary Wharf station. Flat was clean, tidy and discreet.

I paid £120 for a relaxed hour

Dee’s pictures are representative although naturally skinny she has put slight bit of weight on in the last 12 months which suits her.
 She didn’t appear under the influence of anything and probably « on November 23, 2017, 05:44:05 am »
External Link/Members Only

Arranged by WhatsApp, comms are a bit haphazard but we got there and I was admitted to the premises a couple of minutes late. I last saw her in Hornsey but she now has a basement flat only a couple of minutes walk from Kentish Town station. Flat was clean, tidy and discreet.

£70 for half hour , an increase of £10 since I last saw her but VFM IMO.

Dee’s pictures are representative and she didn’t appear under the influence of anything. Pleasant girl who is keen to please.

I was only there for oral skills and I got it! Her DT is spectacular. Tried various positions, me standing
Up/ her on her knees - me sitting down/ her on her knees and the classic one - me standing up, her lying on her back on the bed, head over the side and I ploughed her mouth/throat. Lots of ball sucking,licking and most lucid that I’ve encountered with her.

Pleasant girl who is keen to please.

I was only there for oral skills and I got it! Her DT is still pectacular. Lots of ball sucking,licking and gave the shaft specific attention too.

Throatpie to finish which was all swallowed.  :yahoo:

No clock watching - in fact we went over / No complaints.

Left very satisfied!

Offline claretandblue

not sure whats going on with your review,was it in canary wharf or kentish town?70 or 120?

Offline S_holmes

Yeah - sorry - tried to save time by cutting and pasting relevant bits whilst in a taxi.

She’s a 10 min walk from Canary Wharf station.

Paid £120 for an hour.

Since I last visited in Nov 17 she appears to have got her shit together hence this further review otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered.