Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Milf X - Derby  (Read 2311 times)

4 review(s) for Busty Milf X (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lborocd1

link : External Link/Members Only

another one from last year - early part. Having fiished my job early I was keen to relieve some stress

had got a few links on the go and tried ringing a few others, and Busty Milf answered. £60 the half, clean and tidy new build flat in DE21 just north of derby centre. good parking.

arrived and rang, no answer - so thought I was on to a loser - but then got the text - ready and waiting. so walked up, buzzed in and was met with a very well dressed older lady as i expected

in to the bedroom and her ample ( enhanced ) bosom was soon on display. Have to say i'm not usually a fan of suspenders but she wore them well. plenty of enthusastic French kissing and i was wanting to be inside her fairly pronto.

on with the rubber and first slight issue, i always like to start with the woman on top, a few minutes of this and then move - alas, no dice - i had to go on top, which to be fair meant i got a good view of her snatch, which was bald with a good labia. went in no problems but i always struggle with this. also found out at this stage - slightly older than stated on the profile which made it good for me.

was finding on top hard going so asked to switch to doggy. gave me a good viewer of her ample bosum and to be fair - she has a nice arse and the stockings on her legs meant a good view. alas once again, time was running short so i pounded away and shot my load into the bag and to be fair - she made suitable noises to indicate she had 'enjoyed' it

clean up was good - quick kiss and fumble and i was on my way

would i do her again - yes - a nice clean punt and attentive lady