Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Rose - Incall Manchester city centre  (Read 1457 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spannerman

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't review often mainly as I've seen the same girl repeatedly for the last three years or so (Bianca at GFE) who I have previously reviewed.  I have decided to spread my wings somewhat so more reviews can be expected in 2019.  I got off onto a good foot with Luna.

Comms.
I emailed the day before the meet as the 'tour' was advertised on her page.  I supplied a phone number and the rest was sorted by text. 

The girls
Petite alternative looking with some tattoos.  Lots of face pics on her profile that are a good representation.  Her hair is currently a deep red/brown, natural breasts and a lovely milky white complexion.

No problem with access, lots of people coming and going.  Inside it was clean and shower worked well.  Luna had placed out a selection of shower gels, men's deodorants and mouthwash.

Services.
DFK, OWO, RO, Deepthroat, Sex in various positions
£80 for half an hour

Action.
It's a while since I've seen a different WG and to be honest I was a little nervous.  When SS was open I was a weekly customer and generally always would try to see somebody different.  Following it's closure I saw a few indys mainly ex-SS girls and then tried GFE in Bury.  I got into the habit of seeing Bianca and that was that.  I'm making it my prerogative to broaden my appreciation of the punting scene so this lead me to Luna's apartment door.

I've always had a thing for the alt look and booked Luna on this strength.  I arrived at the agreed time and was buzzed in, no problems here access was smooth, discrete and easy.  Once up to the apartment I was greeted with a smile and was more than happy at seeing Luna in the flesh.  Petite, 5'1"ish wearing a robe with what would later relveal black hold-ups and an expensive looking (and feeling) black bra and pant set.  She could pick up on the fact I was a little nervous and I explained my situation and that I'd be fine as soon as the action started.

I was offered a shower, which I took and when I returned to the bedroom Luna was waiting.  She rose from the bed and launched into some really deep french kissing.  It was a bit of a blur moving forward but I'll try to recall the highlights, her oral was excellent.  She was going deeper and deeper and I made a comment about her deep throat skills which seemed to push her on and she gagged on the full length of my cock for a good few seconds, when she released my cock from her mouth a load of saliva followed, it was a good sight.

I went down for some RO, unusual for me but enjoyable and seemed to be appreciated.

Finally onto sex, she felt good and didn't use any lube that was a good sign.  Started in mish and i later had both her legs pushed back, she was very supple.  Onto doggy, then flat doggy and I then filled the bag.  clean up, some chit chat and I was on my way.  I very enjoyable half hour.

Andy  :)

Offline Kool Keef

Nice review  :thumbsup:
I like the look of this gal & the reviews are good as well, onto my list she goes.