Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 : Liverpool  (Read 821 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline onelasttime

(Sorry, this occurred in December 2018, before she went on holiday)

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £100 for the hour

Comms: Text to see if she was free later in the day, fortunately, 4 hours later I was on my way.

Location: Block of flats in central Liverpool, not sure of the general area, as I'm not a native. Sat Nav, initially took me to a place on the opposite side of a busy road. After a quick phone call, everything sorted and I was parked up.

Appearance: As her AW profile pictures - in fact I think that she looks better in real life! She had on a matching set of nice lingerie. One of the very best looking WGs that I've ever met! (Bar real-poppy-couture External Link/Members Only whom I met before joining this site, and only just nudges past Briana). She speaks with a accent, but very well and are able to have a laugh with her.

Action: This is the only downside - it was a wee bit mechanical for me, as in other reviews, she has a favorite position which she likes. However, I didn't really mind, as when she got naked, you can't complain! Lovely breasts, not massive, but certainly a handful, and very soft! Great body overall. Physical interaction can seem a little cool at times, but once you get her going, she soon warms up. Oral on me, then my turn on her, there is no faking a whole body shudder, it was after this that she warmed up and the kissing was better. Sex was had in various positions and came in the bag. I generally like to leave after the act, but we chatted for a bit and I had a quick shower, I didn't get the impression she was clock watching.

Would I return? Yes. Great value for money and great looking girl. The only disappointment was that slight routine nature of the punt, but I expect that she is a very busy girl, but you can have a chat with her.