Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna - Outcall to Sheffield (Nottingham based girl).  (Read 1901 times)

10 review(s) for Chyna-x (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Chyna%2Dx 

Bit of a last minute booking with Chyna. I'd booked to see Lil-Miss but she emailed on the day to say that she wasn't well. Not a problem. It happens to us all. She gave me plenty of notice, was very apologetic and offered a discount on a future booking to make amends.

So, I posted a Reverse Booking and got some interesting replies. Some good, some bad and some were just weird. The one that caught my eye was a bid from Chyna. Her profile looked good and her comms were excellent. There were some mixed reviews on here but I decided to take a risk. I'm glad I did.

Comms.
Chyna bid on my reverse booking. I emailed her back a couple of times with questions and her replies were quick, friendly and seemed honest enough. So I made the booking. As she was driving over to Sheffield from Nottingham, she sent me a text to let me know that she'd set off and again when she arrived.
Can't fault her comms at all.

Looks.
Looking at previous reviews, Chyna was evidently quite a big girl a couple of years ago. One review talked about her being a size 20! Her profile lists her as a size 12. I'd say she's somewhere between a 12 and a 14. She did say beforehand that she was slightly bigger as she'd been enjoying the Christmas food a bit too much. I wasn't disappointed though. She's probably a little larger than a typical size 12, but she has some fabulous curves.
Her boobs are spectacular. She also has a very neat, tight and clean pussy, which tasted wonderful. I could have happily spent hours munching away down there.
Having said that, her best feature IMO was her face. She really is extremely pretty.

The booking.
Chyna arrived bang on time and before we got started properly, we had a short chat to break the ice. She comes across as a very sweet girl. She was easy to talk to. Then, before too long we moved over to the bed.
The thing that I noticed first was that she has some of softest lips I've kissed. I don't DFK as it's one of the few things my wife can still do so that's reserved for her. Chyna seemed more than willing to offer it but followed my lead.
OWO was very good. It soon led to 69 and I was a very happy man. To stop myself coming too soon, I swapped round so she lay on the bed while I licked, fingered and massaged her pussy until she came.
Then, she put the condom on with her mouth (I love a girl who can do that properly) and she climbed on top. After a while she asked if I wanted to swap to doggy, but to be honest.... with my cock inside her tight little pussy and her amazing tits banging against my face.... wild horses weren't going to drag me away. A little while later, I filled the bag and our time was up.

Verdict.
Chyna is a sweet girl. She seemed genuinely friendly rather than that forced type of conversation some girls go in for. Facially I thought she was gorgeous. Her figure is slightly bigger than the advertised size 12, but she looked great. If you're into size 8/10 girls, then she's possibly not for you. But, I think you'd be missing out on a great booking.
Her oral was very good and she could easily have finished me off in no time. She's clean, smelt fresh and moans a little when you're doing something right.
Would I book her again. Definitely.

Offline HailWood

Sounds like a great punt NTTS. She’s been on my HL and I had actually booked her once but had to cancel due to a subsequent change in a work commitment. Must get to see her on the basis of this.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Sounds like a great punt NTTS. She’s been on my HL and I had actually booked her once but had to cancel due to a subsequent change in a work commitment. Must get to see her on the basis of this.
I think you'll have a good booking. It'll be interesting to read your review and see if we agree.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I wanna see this lady to....must try harder

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for sharing MrN.  :hi: :hi:

I've moved this to the YandH region as last time I looked Sheffield wasn't in the EM.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:35:56 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline ScouserRod

It was in the East Midlands as that is where Chyna is based !
As the OP pointed out -that is why he sensibly (IMHO) posted it there !!

Offline mrfishyfoo

It was in the East Midlands as that is where Chyna is based !
As the OP pointed out -that is why he sensibly (IMHO) posted it there !!

He's made it quite clear that she's from Nottingham in the title.

Where the pro$$ie is based is irrelevant it's where she got fucked that matters.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I posted it on the EM board for a reason. That's where she's from and that's where it would be of most use to other punters.

Offline ScouserRod

Exactly my point !! In my opinion you made the correct decision.

Offline Newtothisstuff

It's a difficult one. Technically, FF is right. It happened in Yorkshire. I listed in East Mids though for two reasons. Firstly because the WG is based in Nottingham. The second was something less obvious. The hotel I was at is listed as a 'Sheffield' hotel, however it's only a mile from the Notts county line.
I don't agree with FF on this one, but he makes a fair point and you're going to have a rule, you need to stick to it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I posted it on the EM board for a reason. That's where she's from and that's where it would be of most use to other punters.

BUT by putting it on the EM you appear IMHO to presume that only EM punters are interested in her.

If this one did CIM I'd book her without hesitation. As it is, and now that I know she'll travel, I'm tempted to call her up to Sheffield myself as I do like her look.

EDIT: Helps if I ask how much this cost.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:52:42 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Newtothisstuff

Bugger!  I knew there was something I forgot. Just coudn't think what it was!
The cost was £140 for a 1 hour outcall.