Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Orange Spa - Manchester  (Read 634 times)

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only
Orange Spa, Swan Street, Manchester (city centre)
Mid December 2018

I was in the city centre with a bit of time to kill one week day afternoon. I fancied more than just a hand job and read that this place offered FS. The place was easy enough to find, near the Crown Plaza. I walked in (no appointment), up the stairs to find a locked door with Orange Spa poster on it. Knocked and the door was opened for me to be greeted by the reception lady. I asked for 30 mins and she said it was £60 for massage with FS.  I paid her in full and she led me to the room.

Room was small with mattress on the floor. Asked if I wanted a drink of water, I said yes and she left me to undress. She never returned with the water, the next one to enter the room was a younger lady (probably 20s), slim, nice figure. She was good looking but I couldn't get her name. Her English was limited. She stripped off immediately and my todger was a twitching at the thought of banging her.

She prompted me to lie down on my front to start the massage. At this point I noticed the heater right next to the mattress it was on full blast and really warm. She gave a token massage, nothing more than a few prods in the back. More annoying than anything so was relieved when the turn over came after a few mins. At this point even she'd had enough of the heater and tried to turn it off.

Bit of a tit rub then no messing, she's straight out with the rubber and puts it on my semi hard dick but does get her gob to work on it and gets me fully hard. It's quite nice but before I know it, she jumped on me and into cowgirl. Some light kissing and I get a go on her tits which are about a handful with nice nips. Her pussy feels tight and I'm jut getting into it when she changed position again. This time into mish. She's really wet but pussy feels loose now and I struggle a bit, combined with the heat still blasting from the heater. I try to lick her pussy but she says more money so I leave that. She asks me to lie down again thinking she'll ride me again but she takes off the rubber and starts a hand job. It's been about 15 mins since I walked in and the way she's rushing through everything is leaving me feeling a bit cold so decide to let her wank me off and get out.

Had quite a bit of spunk in the old tank and spurted it everywhere. She gasped but kept on pumping until it was all out, the only time she seemed genuinely into to it. She tired cleaning up but it went all over the place. No shower offered, she gathered her stuff and was out as quick as she came in. I got dressed but she did return to kiss goodbye and guide me back to reception.   

Overall, girl was pretty but service too rushed and room not comfortable. Promised myself to book an appointment with a well reviewed SP next time - which I did and review to follow.