Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horney jasmine  (Read 2207 times)

Blitzed

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Hungarian girl
Saw this lady Wednesday at flat by the magic roundabout in Hemel Hempstead .
£80 for 30 min. When I arrived she was wearing the tiny white dress as in her profile,what a stunner. Sorted out the money , showered , lay on the bed and started with some nice soft FK. Then she gave me a very nice session of oral ,being the gent I am I thought it only fair to return the favour , she is very clean and tasted sweet. Shuddered and I think she came ( but who knows) little more oral on me then covered sex. Cowgirl to start then on to mish so I could kiss her and carress her pert tits. Wasn't to long before the sap started to rise and boom !! All in all a very good punt. Cleaned up , bit of chat and left with a smug grin on my face ,

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nice one. I see she writes no bareback but you did not mention the use of an umbrella, hooray.

Offline cunnyhunt

Nice one. I see she writes no bareback but you did not mention the use of an umbrella, hooray.

HP his review says "little more oral then covered sex"

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I apologise for my mistake. So Sorry.

Offline 8a8ylon

Just looked at her profile why are her gallery PIC hiding face shoots, her profile PIC show a face and pics are Photoshopped, so is she a looker?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:31:06 pm by 8a8ylon »

Blitzed

Yes she is a very good looking girl with great lips (face) lol

Offline Rowntree

I saw her a couple of months ago in a flat in Hatfield.

Whilst I enjoyed it and would see her again, I think the photo's show two different girls. 

I don't think the bright photos are her, but the others are.  She was wearing the tight white dress when I saw her.

Blitzed

Same tight white drees when I saw her !!