Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chiva Thai Bristol  (Read 2481 times)

Offline KC66

Anybody visited the above advertising on gumtree?

Offline houseboot

External Link/Members Only

They have been advertising for over 5 years.

I have never visited as they had a reputation for being expensive.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:21:13 pm by houseboot »

Offline KC66

Maybe that’s why they declined to text me the rates. 5 yrs and no feedback on here says something by its absence!

Bristol remains pants for massage with HE!

Offline houseboot

Maybe that’s why they declined to text me the rates. 5 yrs and no feedback on here says something by its absence!

Bristol remains pants for massage with HE!

are all central Bristol

Also Vanessa (EE) on AW
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 03:02:15 pm by houseboot »

Offline KC66

Thanks, I’m aware of the options.  :crazy:

Offline houseboot

Thanks, I’m aware of the options.  :crazy:

Have you actually visited any of the above?

Coco has mainly positive reviews here.

So what exactly are you looking for?

Central Bristol? Or can travel?

Old or young?

English, Thai, Chinese, EE etc?

Good massage first followed by HE? B2B? More?

Not too bothered about the massage but basically looking for the extras?

Etc
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 05:11:54 pm by houseboot »

Offline redveee

Have visited both listed above and each has positives and negatives. College Green place has only one girl working IME which means you'll get the same service each time you visit but is more discreet being a private flat off College Green by the College but the opening hours are limited to 6pm IIRC plus it's best to phone ahead to book.
Denmark Street has more girls working so chances of getting the same one is low, think in the four visits I've had the same girl twice, less discreet being a shop type place on a side street off the centre right next to a bar and close to the Hippodrome stage door but is open later till around 10pm and being less busy meaning you can walkup and get seen to right away though my first visit was after waiting 20 minutes sat on the centre.

Offline houseboot

"Have visited both listed above and each has positives and negatives. College Green place has only one girl working IME which means you'll get the same service each time you visit but is more discreet being a private flat off College Green by the College but the opening hours are limited to 6pm IIRC plus it's best to phone ahead to book."

Difficult to check and get 100% accuracy but a simple search on "College Green" gives 9 Positive and 1 Neutral for:-

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:26:18 am by houseboot »

Offline boomtorrent

Anybody visited the above advertising on gumtree?

I've been here, just wanted a normal massage £50 for an hour (good solid massage), teased me a bit and HE cost £20

She had no expression though, just tugged away lol