Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95- WASTE OF TIME Salford  (Read 2794 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline Briddy

meet didn't happen- Can't link as she's no longer active on aw.
 Initial Comms were great emailed over aw asking for availability for today emailed back saying free anytime so booking made and text with postcode and detailed directions to her apartment.

Checked aw this morning profile still there in hindsight I should of checked before setting off but hey ho

Drove to the quays parked up paid for parking for up to 2 hours as had an hour booking text saying just parking up
No reply so waited till ten minutes before phone straight to voicemail checked aw and no longer active. Thought right okay maybe she'll turn phone on waited till my time another ring same again so fucked off back home.

Waste of time and petrol even if she's decided to stop working a text or email would of been nice

Offline cpw_19

I think this is the lass who used to work as EmilyJane95 - here's her link in case she reactivates her profile.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Briddy

I think this is the lass who used to work as EmilyJane95 - here's her link in case she reactivates her profile.

External Link/Members Only
when you click on the link it just comes up no longer active on this site

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yes. But by recording her Adultwork ID we can link your review to all her others on here (which includes 5 negs) and if/when she resurrects her AW profile the link will then work. It's therefore very worthwhile to include the link. 
Disgraceful behaviour when they stand you up and leave you stood like a lemon outside..... Sorry you had to endure such shitbag behaviour and thanks for reporting)reviewing.

Offline Briddy

It's more annoying that I already paid for parking only a couple of quid but a piss take all the same

Offline Fabaceous

This girl was on my hot list and her profile location said 'London' when I looked yesterday.
Maybe she's decided to shift location.
Fab

Offline Briddy

This girl was on my hot list and her profile location said 'London' when I looked yesterday.
Maybe she's decided to shift location.
Fab
very odd I got the postcode off her yesterday and was definitely still Salford. Maybe she got a bit too pissed last night and had an epiphany that she doesn't want to get rogered for a living

Emilyjane9595

Hello, I am so sorry about this.
I cannot say much on here as I don’t like to air my personal information.
But it was unavoidable.
I will be back in Manchester soon and will happily provide you a discounted rate or a free booking.
Once again I’m very sorry and contactable on the same number.
Sorry I wasted you time.

Emilyjane9595

Still based in Manchester for anyone who’s wondering.

Offline Rack Admirer

But it was unavoidable.
I will be back in Manchester soon and will happily provide you a discounted rate or a free booking.
Sorry I wasted you time.

Fair play to you for coming on here and apologising, but couldn't you have just sent him a text to let him know that the meet was off? It would have taken you a minute, if that.

Emilyjane9595

Fair play to you for coming on here and apologising, but couldn't you have just sent him a text to let him know that the meet was off? It would have taken you a minute, if that.

I can’t explain on here, but no I couldn’t.
And I do have my reasons.
I’m just not willing to discuss them on here.

Hopefully if he gets in touch with me I can explain the horrible situation I have found myself in.

Offline Briddy

I can’t explain on here, but no I couldn’t.
And I do have my reasons.
I’m just not willing to discuss them on here.

Hopefully if he gets in touch with me I can explain the horrible situation I have found myself in.
if it's genuine reasons its genuine reasons luckily I didn't travel massively out of my way as I know others do I'm not going to get arsey about it it was just annoying

Offline bigthickdick

But it was unavoidable.
Sorry I wasted you time.

Well done. Apologising and even offering to make up for it. First time I've seen you doing this and this time i won't slag you off. Instead I raise my hat  :hi:

Offline Hms76

I have to say that I met with Lucy last month, was a little sceptical due to some of the reviews here, but she was a lovely girl, and a lot of fun!
A couple of firsts for me, and extremely friendly.

Worth the benefit of the doubt, and I reckon the measure of someone is how they deal with a situation rather than the situation itself. As per other poster, all credit to coming here and putting her hands up.

Offline aquilla

Now active again

Emilyjane9595

Thanks, yeah I’ve explained what’s happened.
Wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Hopefully we can re arange in the future

Offline Snoopy06

Same old story, people are only sorry once they get caught, or in this case receive negative feedback..
Unless she was in a police cell I can’t see any reason for not sending a text to OP to tell him booking was off.