Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kandykate  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Mephistopheles

has anyone seen this girl? apart from the limited reviews on here? ive been considering for ages but its a far drive and she isnt cheap. i may have to just TOFTT if not.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

has anyone seen this girl? apart from the limited reviews on here? ive been considering for ages but its a far drive and she isnt cheap. i may have to just TOFTT if not.

Well i wouldnt call it a tofft as she has a few reviews already but I think she also has another profile here as a duo with her fella, I think TCM seen them as a duo and did a positive review. for that one.

Offline sd2015

I think this is her (may be wrong). Maybe someone who has met her can verify.? - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 07:16:22 am by sd2015 »

Offline Hurley

I think this is her (may be wrong). Maybe someone who has met her can verify.? - External Link/Members Only
I have and yes it’s her

Offline Mephistopheles

cheers everyone. ill set something up and report back.

dude86

I've seen her twice a while back. Side note - I don't think she should call herself GFE because none of my girlfriends ever insisted I wear a condom for oral sex!

Her living room smelled of weed, she had a little bit of a tummy and her butthole had a bit of a whiff to it but she's a fun ride and would be even better if she'd washed her bum!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:31:55 pm by dude86 »

Offline NigelF

Well i wouldnt call it a tofft as she has a few reviews already but I think she also has another profile here as a duo with her fella, I think TCM seen them as a duo and did a positive review. for that one.

Yes, here are those reviews:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11823

Given that it's a far drive for you I wouldn't recommend on the basis that she wasted my time (as per my review). If you do try to see her, make sure to have at least a solid plan B, get confirmation just before you set off (don't set off without it) and ensure she sends you the full address not just the postcode (which she sent me).

In case you haven't already seen, in her neutral review she demonstrates a poor attitude and some delusions:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147531.msg1637381#msg1637381
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 07:14:17 pm by NigelF »