Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine & Louise, 4 handed massage +++ Northampton.  (Read 7139 times)

Yr Blaidd

I came across these two ladies following lots of positive feedback on here, and their official advert in H&E magazine 
External Link/Members Only    as “SENSUAL NATURIST MASSAGE” Phone number 07462 534190 

Louise is a trained masseuse, around 45 years old, dark hair, and nicely curvy. Charmaine is her mother, mid 60’s and slim build.  She has obviously looked after herself very well over the years to retain her figure.

The initial conversations were with Charmaine, and her telephone manner is excellent.  She is one of the few WGs I have met who seem to understand that most blokes need to fabricate complex stories to escape for the day, and that until all parts of the escape plan are in place a booking cannot be firmed up.  The phone calls also made it clear what the boundaries were, Louise doesn’t indulge in sex (only kissing and stroking), Charmaine won’t take a cock up her fanny, (but will do pretty well anything else), and as mother and daughter they don’t do things to each other.

A booking was confirmed for 1 hr, two ladies, at £120.  Directions to the flat were given in advance, (which checked out on Google streetview as an average decent neighbourhood), and I set off..
On arrival, parking was easy, walked to the flat, straight in, to be met by Charmaine in a skimpy top with no bra…Nice boobs visible underneath!!  We had a good snog there and then, and she took me in to meet Louise, with whom I also shared a kiss.. 

It had been arranged that I would shower with Charmaine in the ‘wet room’ first, so we both took our clothes off, and left Louise to get ready.  The shower worked really well, Charmaine responded well to soap being massaged into her soft skin, and especially into her amazingly generous sized tits.  Of course she had to soap my cock too………!

Back into the living room, and Louise was there, naked.  Her boobs and trimmed pussy looked so inviting in the flickering candle light.. Both ladies had big tattoos diagonally across their backs, a really nice match..  So, I lay face down on the table, and the two ladies started from my feet upwards with massage oil, and a lovely sensual touch. As they worked up and got within reach, my hands went down to stroke their pulsating pussies, and anything else within reach.  It felt good!

Time to turn over, so I could see, and reach, everything. Again starting from my feet they worked up a leg each, both just giving my dick a gentle touch here and there, just to let it know what was coming.  At the same time, I rubbed some oil into Louise’s firm tits, making her nipples rise responsively.  Then it was Charmaine’s turn for attention, as she came and stood over my head letting her soft breasts fall over my face for licking and nipple sucking.

Louise could see I was getting very excited, so she took her cue, shared a kiss, and left, leaving Charmaine and I alone to finish.  Charmaine could not resist, she took my cock in her mouth, and I played with her soaking wet pussy.  Time to reverse the position, she lay back on the bed, and I was invited to give her clean shaven pussy as much oral as I wanted.  Plenty of groaning noises and writhing about followed, and my cock was standing rampant, ready for a woman..  We changed again, I lay down and Charmaine took my cock deep in her mouth with fantastic oral technique, and I shot my load right into her, which she swallowed there and then.  Very Nice!!

Finally, another shower to clean off the oil, some more deep French kissing, and we shared a quick cup of tea before I had to rush off for the next phase of my ‘escape plan’, (which I only just got to in time!). 

In summary, this was a great massage from two willing ladies.  A big ‘thank you’ to both of you!

Offline MajorPayne

Good review.

I've not yet seen Louise however I've seen Charmaine a few times and always got a quality service.  Seen a few SPs over the years and Charmaine sets herself above them by obviously enjoying our sex together; RO, CIM, swallow etc.

Offline danno2

Wow, good find.....mother and daughter
Very tempted to make the trip down the M1

Offline MajorPayne

I'd say it would definitely be worth your trip.
Mummy is very sexy and offers a good range of services (at her discretion).

Promised myself if the opportunity arises I'll try the mummy and daughter 4hd.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Wow, good find.....mother and daughter
Very tempted to make the trip down the M1
Me too

Offline Cesarlo

Are they definitely mother and daughter?

Offline RAJEC

Does anyone know if Louise would stay in the room whilst the naughty going’s ons take place with Charmaine? Seems clear she doesn’t indulge in anything, but that’s certainly a scenario for the bucket list, nevertheless  :yahoo:

Offline MajorPayne

At most they will both stroke your cock however if you want that happy ending the other will leave the room.  I.e. If Louise gives you a hand job, Charmaine will leave the room and if you want CIM then Louise will leave the room.  Basically only one will be with you when you orgasm.

Offline RAJEC

At most they will both stroke your cock however if you want that happy ending the other will leave the room.  I.e. If Louise gives you a hand job, Charmaine will leave the room and if you want CIM then Louise will leave the room.  Basically only one will be with you when you orgasm.

Thanks a lot MP  :thumbsup:
I’m trying to convince myself that it’s worth the long journey and which of the two I’d pick  :scare:

Offline Lincs.man1

One for the hotlist, thanks YB  :thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks a lot MP  :thumbsup:
I’m trying to convince myself that it’s worth the long journey and which of the two I’d pick  :scare:

I read the very first review for Louise and Charmaine.  I was very interested and contacted Charmaine on the mobile number.  We got texting and I choose a 2hd massage with Charmaine.

Charmaine offered some great services in addition to the sensual massage such as DFK, RO CIM and Swallow.  With Louise it was just a hj.    It was a no brainer for me so chose Charmaine - paid my £60 for 60 minutes and had a great time.  Second time I met with Charmaine she added anal to her services.

There are few SPs who provide the services Charmaine offers at that price.

Offline bobby1973

i know charmaine reads these posts

would it be possible to give louise a massage

Offline MajorPayne

i know charmaine reads these posts

would it be possible to give louise a massage

Yes, Louise would allow a reverse massage.

Offline bobby1973

top man mp
will give it a try next time i'm up that way