Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloebunny69 – Middleton  (Read 1727 times)

24 review(s) for Chloebunny69 (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Blue Moon

A small block of flats in Middleton, easy to find, plenty of parking around. Seems safe enough.

Cost:
£70 for 30 minutes. She’s not a clock watcher and was relaxed about the timing.

External Link/Members Only

Appearance:
Chloe is a fit Milf, slim, long legs, good arse, probably around 30. Attractive face too. I’d asked for a slutty outfit and she was dressed in a short dress, bra, thong and stockings. She asked if she looked slutty enough. Oh yes! But, as I pointed out, ‘slutty’ is a mindset as well as an appearance (I get quite philosophical when a girl wearing a minidress is stroking my cock) and she said she’d try really hard! When her bra came off, small boobs were revealed…and huge, long nips that came out to play when I sucked them. My favourite.

The Sesh:
Fuc…kk…ing Hell! I was pounced on as soon as I got through the door – her tongue went straight down my throat and mine went down hers while we groped each other. I was interested in her sub nature and, when our tongues had untwined, I asked what that meant to her. ‘Nothing heavy – I love being spanked, having my hair pulled and being lightly strangled’. Jeez – I wonder what she means by heavy, then? To say she deep-throated me would be to understate things somewhat. She practically impaled her throat on my cock, and still pulled me in to force another inch inside. Gagging often and nearly throwing up too, she is an expert oralist. Loads of drool (get your clothes out of the splash zone), watering eyes and she barely paused for breath. She took my hand at one point and pushed my fingers into her throat to show how she could take it all. In her less wild moments, she licked my shaft and balls and went below to give me a decent rimming – tongue inside no problem. I’m not really into rimming but wasn’t going to stop her and found it rather pleasant. In fact, when I arrange a threesome with Chloe and Angela, I’ll see if a double-tongue rimming is possible. Ended with a CIM finish (she spits – not a problem for me) before which she almost demanded: ‘spunk in my mouth, give it all to me’. Could have sounded corny and false but it didn’t and I was happy to oblige.

Thoughts on the way back to the car:
Excellent service, highly enthusiastic, nice personality, a good find. Recommended – but have three Shredded Wheat before you go. Definitely one for a return visit.

Bm

Offline frankc

Nice review there BM, I quite fancy a session with this one, just one thing, are the photos on her AW profile her? I may be wrong but I just recall these pictures being used by a foreign girl who used to share with Angela last year, not sure if Cue shagged her

Offline threechilliman

Nice review there BM, I quite fancy a session with this one, just one thing, are the photos on her AW profile her? I may be wrong but I just recall these pictures being used by a foreign girl who used to share with Angela last year, not sure if Cue shagged her

You might be right, those pics look familiar. CB needs to have a look in his cage.

Offline cueball

Offline frankc

Those pics are tammy. Same aw, new name.

Reviewed by me here...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121777.0

Cheers Pal, I thought you may have been through her.......Then again, is there anyone you haven't.... :D... wonder if BM can confirm whether she looks anything like Tammy

Offline Fac51

Great review BM - cheers !

All the best to all the NW podgers for 2019  :hi:

Offline Blue Moon

Yes Frank - although her face is hidden, I'm pretty sure it's her in the photos. She used to work under the name of Tammy (with Angela) and that is still showing as part of her non-AW email address on the profile. She's not foreign. They were based in Salford when I first visited - that was a few years ago.    Bm

Offline frankc

Yes Frank - although her face is hidden, I'm pretty sure it's her in the photos. She used to work under the name of Tammy (with Angela) and that is still showing as part of her non-AW email address on the profile. She's not foreign. They were based in Salford when I first visited - that was a few years ago.    Bm

Cheers Pal, in that case I'm definitely having a sniff.... :thumbsup: