Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Edinburgh - Edinburgh  (Read 1441 times)

7 review(s) for Sara Edinburgh (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gaffory123

External Link/Members Only

45 mins £100. Met in a block of flats near the foot of leith walk, a real dive of a place from the outside. Flat was clean and decent enough inside though.

Comms were easy - all arranged via text and guided into flat easily enough. Had asked about a levels beforehand however this was a no go as she will only take small sizes.

Her pics are heavily photoshopped but there’s really no need as she’s an attractive girl with a fit body.

Started with some light kissing and moved on to covered oral (my choice). Was good although some chat while she was down there didn’t help the vibe. Moved onto RO and fingering which was clean and definitely got her much wetter. Then moved into missionary and doggy.

Everything going fine up until this point when 2 room mates (male and female voices, sounded rough as) entered the flat. Totally killed the vibe and I get the feeling the people she rents from don’t know she’s a wg. She apologised and we got back into it finished by bending her over the massage table then she wanked me off over her tits.

Would have probably been a positive if it wasn’t for the folk coming into the flat, however that killed it for me and I wouldn’t return (unless the SP finds a better working location)

Offline Jayf

I always got the Impression she was quite dodgy after hitting the drugs. 

Offline S.X. MacHine

I saw her for an hour when she worked in Fife, four or five years ago. Attractive lass then but a bit of a time waster ( five minutes to stash the fee) and none too friendly. Anal was on her 'likes', but she refused it out of hand.
I didn't go back. Yet she has some Positives on UKP.

Offline DickDiver

I saw her for an hour when she worked in Fife, four or five years ago. Attractive lass then but a bit of a time waster ( five minutes to stash the fee) and none too friendly. Anal was on her 'likes', but she refused it out of hand.
I didn't go back. Yet she has some Positives on UKP.

She had a disproportionately hairy hoop when I saw her in her Fife days. Kinda put me off.

Offline Edinburghdanny

One of the worst punts I ever had. Have done a review. Clearly on the gear, far too scatty for my liking.

nico

I spoke to her before Christmas, sounded a little ‘bamy’ on the phone! She looks like a tiday bit of kit as well, what a shame  :wacko: