Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Eva J  - Falkirk  (Read 1613 times)

10 review(s) for Ms Eva J (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline geezer_breezer

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour incall. This is an aggregate review of a few recent meetings with Eva J. Each followed the same basic routine and each was an positive experience. The meetings were set up using Adultwork's email system and then a phone call on the day itself confirming location and house number. She lives in a quiet bit of a Falkirk suburb which is easy to reach by car but no so easy by public transport.

Typically, when I arrived I was greeted and taken to the livingroom/kitchen. Eva was already wearing a dress over lingerie or had obliged my fairly mundane clothing requests. We usually sit and chat for quite a long time, say 20 minutes or something. I think this is something she does with every punter and, to be honest, the prolonged "getting to know you" chat did initially feel like a waste of time. But then I understood that it didn't count towards my time and that the 'clock' started as soon as we went through to the bedroom. However, I suspect that a punter in a hurry may not appreciate the long bout of small talk.

Anyway, Eva has always looked stunning for me. I find her to be tactile, pleasant and very sexy. In the bedroom I've enjoyed FK, OWO and RO. She's still pretty fit and flexible so shagging was often with her squatted on top with those lovely (fake) tits on show. I'm a one-pop guy so we've tended to take things slowly and therefore I can't report on any frantic shag-fest. She's not the PSE type, anyway...it's more sensual than that.

On the whole I've loved the pace of my meets with Eva - a bit of chat, some teasing and fondling, oral, then good sex. I've been offered showers and drinks too.

Offline Cash up front

I'd agree with you, Geezer. Seen her a few times and always been a great punt.