Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What has happened to Donna's ass?  (Read 6342 times)

Urfi

Any half decent punter in the west midlands has probably visited Donna. She is without doubt the anal queen of the black country. The problem now is she is not too keen on taking it up the arse, I tried to book 2 weeks ago and was told it was not available, she has also changed her likes on AW. She has nice pictures on AW with her in her Mercedes, maybe she worked her ass off to buy it. :D External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

I thought this thread must be about piles or anal prolapse but thankfully it's just off the menu. Then again this could be reason it's off the menu. I believe this picture was from her private gallery.  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:16:36 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline billyjo

Some time ago she did mention on her profile she has stopped doing anal for a bit due to medical reasons.

Urfi

Some time ago she did mention on her profile she has stopped doing anal for a bit due to medical reasons.
Too much of a good thing is how she described it. Perhaps trade died off a bit as a result, the recession can't have helped either. She probably had to return to her original business model as a result, hence the destroyed ass. :sarcastic:

Offline PUUNTER28

She didn't seem to mind me fingerfucking her arse with about 3/4 fingers , mind u she did have a mouthfull of my cock at the same time ,

Jvosta

fucking hell I was not prepared for that picture after clicking on this thread

Offline mattylondon

I thought this thread must be about piles or anal prolapse but thankfully it's just off the menu. Then again this could be reason it's off the menu. I believe this picture was from her private gallery.  :scare:
Fucking hellfire!  :scare:

I always fancied having a punt with that woman, as she has that slutty housewife thing about her. And a nice big pair of tits. I've seen a few of her vids and she's had some pretty big cocks in all three holes, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Roland D Hay

Fucking hellfire!  :scare:

I always fancied having a punt with that woman, as she has that slutty housewife thing about her. And a nice big pair of tits. I've seen a few of her vids and she's had some pretty big cocks in all three holes, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't let the piles put you off, should provide some lovely friction for enhanced sensitivity.  :thumbsup:

Offline mattylondon

Don't let the piles put you off, should provide some lovely friction for enhanced sensitivity.  :thumbsup:
:D

I guess the only ATM she'll be interested in for a while comes out of a hole in the wall, rather than her anus!  :cool:

Offline SpunkyMunky

Funny that there's no reviews on the purple site since 2012 - wonder if business really is that quiet?

Roland D Hay

Funny that there's no reviews on the purple site since 2012 - wonder if business really is that quiet?

I'll tell you why she's quiet, she's a fucking nightmare to try and book. Even worse than Olivia Poppy for fucking you around. She has recently accepted two bookings from me and cancelled with bullshit excuses. Even apologised by email for not responding to my texts... I hadn't actually texted her at this point. This kind of illustrates the point that you need a good memory to make up lies and bullshit. The latest was where she accepted a booking by text after a short exchange. Half hour later she then texts to say that actually she's decided to take the day off because she's ill.

Roland D Hay

And even more interesting, after she cancelled to take the day off due to illness she then posted that she was available for the day on her web page. Her availability was still showing for the previous day when she cancelled my appointment. She looks filthy which is why I want to see her but unfortunately she is also full of shit.

a10

... but unfortunately she is also full of shit. 

I seriously doubt she's full of shit with an arse as slack as that!  :D :sarcastic: :lol:

willbred

I'll tell you why she's quiet, she's a fucking nightmare to try and book. Even worse than Olivia Poppy for fucking you around. She has recently accepted two bookings from me and cancelled with bullshit excuses. Even apologised by email for not responding to my texts... I hadn't actually texted her at this point. This kind of illustrates the point that you need a good memory to make up lies and bullshit. The latest was where she accepted a booking by text after a short exchange. Half hour later she then texts to say that actually she's decided to take the day off because she's ill.
+1 difficult to book. At least I had the pleasure originally a few years ago when she was less in demand

Roland D Hay

Is she worth persevering for?

Online sutra_method

Is she worth persevering for?

I saw her just before Xmas. She charged a reduced rate of £40 for thirty minutes as she'd just had a major operation so full sex was off the menu. I'm a blowjob fan so half an hour of oral is heaven for me and this lady is a great cocksucker (I mean that as a compliment)!

I think her rates are back to normal now - I would return if I was in the area & feeling horny but I like to try different girls, so I'm not making any plans for a return visit just yet.

Yes, she is difficult to get hold of but might be worth persevering with if you like dirty milfs with good oral skills.

Roland D Hay

I'm getting to the point that I don't actually believe she is working on the days she's working. It's like she's trying to maintain an illusion just to sell gallery pics. She is nigh on impossible to book with and either ignores calls or emails or fails to follow through on bookings due to illness.

Offline hockogrockle

To get back to the original post: that looks like a bad case of anal prolapse to me. I think she needs to see a colorectal surgeon before it gets worse and she starts to suffer from faecal incontinence. Yuk!

Roland D Hay

To get back to the original post: that looks like a bad case of anal prolapse to me. I think she needs to see a colorectal surgeon before it gets worse and she starts to suffer from faecal incontinence. Yuk!

Err, that's not actually her arse   :rolleyes:

Offline fredhiggins

of course it's not Donna's bum the video

She had some surgery in Dec Jan so penetrative sex of any kind was off the menu. I saw her for £40 for 30 minutes of OWO and CIM and I managed 2 pops; she is quite good but perhaps not as good as some others; Bonny (ex private club) and Caprice (at PC last night) have better BJ techniques, but there is something about Dawn partly due to her tits and partly due to knowing her performances on video; AFAIK anal is back on and when I saw her she told me she loves it; not tolerates it but loves it.

Offline TallnHung

I saw her on Monday and she's on top form.
My 1st with her and I will be back as soon as I'm near again.
She does it for me big style.
I didn't do A, didn't ask as I was too busy enjoying amazing head a titfucks so don't know if it's still on.
Still she's great and whether A is available or not I'd go stratight back now if I could ;)