Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much would you pay for a punt including filming?  (Read 683 times)

Offline jamiesquirtmaster

Fellas.... Your advice and general opinion please

How much would you pay for a punt?

I was looking for filming (done using my own equipment) for a 1hr punt including squirting. Advertised as £250 per hour however rose to £350 per hour for the filming (and anal and CIM which I wasn't particularly looking for). Granted the girl is good looking but realtivley new (I'm not looking to name or indeed shame as it's her body and her choice as to what she charges)... But do you feel this is a good price?

Offline NigelF

Fellas.... Your advice and general opinion please

How much would you pay for a punt?

I was looking for filming (done using my own equipment) for a 1hr punt including squirting. Advertised as £250 per hour however rose to £350 per hour for the filming (and anal and CIM which I wasn't particularly looking for). Granted the girl is good looking but realtivley new (I'm not looking to name or indeed shame as it's her body and her choice as to what she charges)... But do you feel this is a good price?

Daft question if you won't link her profile.

Offline Moby Dick

+1 pointless thread.
Does she have an aw profile?
Why would naming her be shaming?
Loads of girls charge extra for anal and filming.
Based on £250/hour (basic) I guess it could be someone like Bonnie?
Daft question if you won't link her profile.

goldwing1

Offline Ihateaero

It’s not shaming at all if you tell us who it is. She can set any fee she likes and if it’s too high, she’ll get no business. If you think it’s worth it, spend your hard earned on her. But no one else can pass comment if we don’t know who you’re talking about.

Offline rndom

whats worrying is the price hike when filming is involved
raising a few questions
does she advertise filming on her profile (and if yes is it included or an extra) if so then she can do what she wants its a free market

did you come up front about the filming with her from the start or did you wait till the last moment (its a bit of a low blow if you were not straight up about your intentions)

finally did she just make up prices after talking with you altering the deal however she sees fit (if thats the case thread with caution who knows what else gets altered)

side note do your research on the girl (is she known, is she a new face does she have histry) also if you are filming her and shes okay with it (potentially going on the net) i doubt she will e bothered you showing her profile (okay that with her some providers arent bothered some only allow it for personal use some want a copy for their own marketing)

fair price is what you are willing to pay (does she look good enough and will she provide the service you want and how much are you willing to cough up of it) shop around before you commit and have a plan b, and check your budget how much do you want to spend maximum then work from there

generic answers for generic questions

some girls allow filiming with no extra charge some will want it of a certain standard and charge extra it depends on the girl
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:29:02 pm by rndom »