Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pocahontas4you - Turnpike Lane  (Read 1732 times)

26 review(s) for Pocahontas4you (21 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Online Risker

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Pretty quick replies in setting up considering they barely speak English. She (as in her friend Nina I presume) gave me the postcode and asked me to text for the door number on arrival. When I did this she told me Valentina was busy for another half hour but I could have Nina. I said no thanks, as luckily I had time to wait. This could be interpreted as bait and switch, but more likely they double book and take punters as they arrive, which is a bit annoying.

Price
1 hour for £120.

The Place:
Finally I was given the door number and asked to wait in a room next to the one Valentina was entertaining in. As her door was open I could hear her moans and passion, despite the very loud Brazilian music, very sexy indeed and I couldn't wait to get in there! The place is a nondescript terraced house just off Wood Green high street, although I don't think they're there any more.

The girl
Age and physical stats all in line with her profile, nice slim body with gorgeous curvy arse and hips. A cute face framed by long dark hair, and her skin's the colour mocha. Lovely. She was wearing some velour tracksuit thing, but that didn't stay on long. She greeted me very warmly with a smile and a kiss, and kept touching me, lovely! I noticed she hadn't showered between punts, but as it was early in the day this didn't bother me too much, no different to a gangbang I thought. I knew they didn't speak much English so I learnt a bit of portuguese and confirmed FK, OWO and A-levels in her language, she loved that!

The action
Absolutely brilliant, literally couldn't fault her! Felt like, and she said, she was really enjoying it, even more than me! She was very complimentart, and she did a little samba dance for me. Then it was a whirlwind of passionate snogging, licking, groping, carressing, fingering, sloppy OWO and RO, A-levels in doggy, and vaginal sex in doggy and mish. Her kisses, licks, moans and heavy breathing were fantastic, done with great feeling and passion. I made her come at least once with RO.

Conclusion
Apart from the delays at the start this was top-class. I left feeling fantastic and she really made me happy.

Offline weirdintrusion

Got a question. Was this during december because the times I visited they were in Finsbury park but a lot of reviews say Turnpike lane and would be infinite times better for me.

Online Risker

No it was November so just before they moved.

Offline jonah45

I rang the other day,got a reply back 30 mins later saying "available now,first come first serve"and then got sent postcode
Can't imagine her hygiene is high on the list,if she's got a queue of people outside
I gave it a miss
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 11:30:38 am by jonah45 »

Online last_days_of_logan

I rang the other day,got a reply back 30 mins later saying "available now,first come first serve"and then got sent postcode
Can't imagine her hygiene is high on the list,if she's got a queue of people outside
I gave it a miss

not the worst choice

also personally speak when i saw her at the top of the stairs, her arse is not curvy...its quite small and petite. curvy in the sense that she is a woman and its not 180 degrees straight line flat. but you are not going there for ass per say. small slim and athletic build is more like it

Online Risker

not the worst choice

also personally speak when i saw her at the top of the stairs, her arse is not curvy...its quite small and petite. curvy in the sense that she is a woman and its not 180 degrees straight line flat. but you are not going there for ass per say. small slim and athletic build is more like it
[/quote]

Agreed. Not fat or big by any means but a good shape.

Online last_days_of_logan

not the worst choice

Agreed. Not fat or big by any means but a good shape.

yep

too some its a cute little thing...in tight jeans it would not be noticeable

Offline PointGuard

So did you go in and get started pretty much as soon as the previous punter left?

Online Risker

So did you go in and get started pretty much as soon as the previous punter left?

There wasn't much of a gap