Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Horny Tina - Fawdon  (Read 2225 times)

22 review(s) for Thai Horny Tina (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MrLister

My first punt was when I turned 18 and was with Rosina and I'm now I'm my mid 30s.

I have been punting on and off for years and never left any reviews but felt that I should since there is nothing for Tina.

Forgive my style of writing as this is my first review.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I did some research on Adult Work for NE3 postcode as did not want to travel far. Picked Tina as her rates were 80 for an hour and her pics and profile looked genuine.

Made the decision the nightbefore with the intention on making a short notice booking. This was mid December on a Thursday for 11am. Called an hour before. Did not have a backup plan.

Called and asked if available and for postcode which Tina text me straight away. Decent flat short distance from Fawdon metro. Once near text and was asked to call as she gave me her door number and street name.

Upon arrival Tina was dressed in see through neglegee. Once in her room Tina had undressed as did I. Massage was offered which I declined as wanted to get into it. Little baby oil rubbed around my cock and thighs. On with the rubber and into mish position.

I came within 5 minutes as was keen to go again later, also she was very tight despite my average size. I also wanted to spend most of my time receiving a thia massage. Assuming that all Thai girls are good at this and oh boy she was.

After a good 45 minute massage with baby oil which felt like a pro was working on me I turned over. Hand job whilst tickling my balls and came in 3 minutes.

Tina offered more of a massage which I declined even though there was 7 minutes or so spare.

Overall I would say the massage was amazing. As that's what I mainly wanted with a happy ending.

Tina is in her 40s I would say but looks good for her age.

Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers guys

Offline maxxblue

Little baby oil rubbed around my cock and thighs. On with the rubber and into mish position.

Worrying practice - oil dissolves condoms and can lead to STI's.  :scare:

Offline waynekerr600

Worrying practice - oil dissolves condoms and can lead to STI's.  :scare:

Agreed. I would hope it was water based lube.

MrLister

She obviously cleans off the oil before putting on the condom. Everything was correct and sanitry. Sorry for the confusion.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 01:21:10 pm by MrLister »

Offline waynekerr600

She obviously cleans off the oil before putting on the condom. Everything was correct and sanitry. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm not convinced how much oil you can easily remove before putting on a condom without a full soapy wash.

Offline Sar-Major

I'm not convinced how much oil you can easily remove before putting on a condom without a full soapy wash.

That's just for "Smelly Feet" ya "Daft Feker"..................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review.    :drinks:  Oil + Blobs =  :bomb:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac