Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela, Middleton  (Read 1469 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline aquilla

XXX-Angela, Middleton
£120 for one hour incall
Late December, 2018

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Angela through AW a couple of days before, and was fortunate that she was logged in at the same time as me so we were able to get a date and time sorted quite quickly. Given postcode and told to ring on arrival for full address. With Google Streets it's great to look round the area and sort out where you're going to park.

Messaged Angela the next day with some information of how I hoped the meet would go and she responded quickly to this in a positive way. Was looking for a little light domination and a tie and tease for part of the time.

I arrived and parked up about 15 minutes early and texted her to tell me when she was ready. Replied immediately to say come up now, with flat number. Raced up four floors like Linford Christie! The door was open when I got there, and Angela greeted me as I walked in.

One of the difficulties with meeting someone new is that you often don't know what is going to be waiting for you beyond that door. Some reviewers had previously said here and on another site that Angela was "average" or not particularly good looking, but I have to say that you are being very harsh. I found her to be very attractive both facially and in her body, beautifully wrapped in a LBD. Each to their own point of view of course.

The flat was tidy and clean, and small but perfectly adequate.

Pleasantries exchanged and paperwork sorted, I took up the offer of a shower to freshen up and then into the bedroom, where Angela greeted me with a lovely kissing and groping session. She turned and invited me to unzip her dress which I did with pleasure, being sure to let my hands roam as I did! What followed will remain in the bedroom, but for the purposes of this review, I will say that I left jelly-legged. My previous visits to WGs have tended to be vanilla and I fancied trying something a bit more "full on". That's certainly what Angela provided. She is an expert with her mouth, which seemed to roam all over my body, finding bits I didn't even know I'd got! She had me hard for nearly the full hour, which at my age is quite remarkable. I managed to finish off inside her, again an achievement for me. For balance I've been trying to think of something negative about the meeting, but to be honest it's a struggle. The only thing I would say is that the radio was playing in the bedroom, which although I didn't take much notice of it, the adverts and chatter could have been off-putting. Some simple music playing would be much better in my opinion.

In summary: A top rated visit for me. I found Angela to be attractive with a fit body, and very attentive. Lots of superb kissing and oral, including her legendary rimming were included. I was finished about 50 minutes into the hour but was offered a back rub to finish off rather than being expected to be in the shower and out of the door. Lots of pleasant chat throughout. I will certainly be back in the new year, hopefully for a FFM with her duo partner.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Bustydusty

Good review of a great wg - I actually agree that she’s only average looking but she definitely provides a great service which to me is far more important (and she has the best arse I’ve been in :D)

Online davey.edwards1969

hi dusty
does she do anal ? - it doesn't mention it on her likes list

cheers

Online Bustydusty

Yes - I checked with her before our first meeting as I’d read on here that she did

Offline unplayable

She does...i went for a 30min booking for oral/rimming but ended up POUNDING her anally (no vaginal fun)

Offline Fac51

Great review OP - cheers.

Into my HL for early 2019 !  :drinks:

tallcraig123

I can confirm she does anal. I had an excellent half hour session with Dfk, oral both ways incl rimming which she seems to enjoy. And I used quite a few condoms three in total because I first fucked her pussy then she changed condoms for anal and that unfortunately got a bit messy which can happen sometimes. Then used another to finish so as mentioned by others she is by no means a stunner but great service and a great arse..best feature for me was her arse..