Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Warren Street - Perfect end to 2018  (Read 3994 times)

102 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (95 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Booked over text, quick responses

Location : Few mins walk Warren Street station. Clear straight forward instructions, easy to find.

Price : £100 for 1 hour

Services : DFK, DT, OWO, RO, Ball sucking, fingering and protected sex in various positions

The WG : She is the WG in the pics. Facially, I will not put her down as a stunner. But her service and attitude makes up for it. Very smiley throughout, slim, perky nipples, less than a handful suck-able tits, dark complexion. Curly hair, small nose piercing and a few tattoos. Clean pussy, smelt fresh, smooth skin, she is a smoker, but no hint of it.

The Punt: Was dressed in a figure hugging dress and heels. Welcomed with a smile and walked me to the room and kicked things of with FK. Sorted paperworks out, shower offered (taken).

Back to the room, she kissed me while she undressed herself. FK soon switched to DFK which happened throughout the punt. Got on the bed and she kissed down my body and licked around my balls and shaft. She maintained good eye contact. She took her time to slide up and down my body with kisses and DFK before initiating OWO. Excellent OWO skills, she knows exactly what she was doing. She literally did not use her hands while OWO other than to guide my cock into her mouth at times.

Lots of spitting and hard cock sucking. She went down the shaft to suck on the balls and played around them with her tongue, while maintaining good eye contact. Requested for 69, she was more than happy to lower her tight clean shaved pussy on my face while she sucked me hard and deep. Some decent attempts to DT, very impressive. I was edging so got her to lay on her back and suck my cock while grabbed her tits. She selfishly guided my fingers onto her pussy and pushed them in. I fingered her while she sucked on my cock.

Rubbered up and she got on top and thrusts her tight pussy down on my cock in CG. Fantastic sight as she maintained rhythm to the music. Sucked on her tits and more DFK, before switching to RCG. Enjoyed the sight of her arse riding my cock. Switched to doggy and pounded her pussy hard. Doggy slowly transformed to prone bone and I was about to pop, got her to turn around in Mish and DFK'd her deep (tongues and sucking) while I popped inside her. She was in no rush to take my cock out, instead squeezed her pussy tighter and pushed me in deeper and made sure she drained every drop out.

I realized I have been fucking nonstop for an hour and was trying to catch my breath. She cleaned me up and laid beside me. She certainly delivered a complete GFE experience throughout. Had a bit of chit chat while I got dressed and a kiss before I left.

Summary Excellent BJ skills, clean shaved pussy, very smiley, energetic, smells great, good sucking skills. No rush, no OTT fake moans, took her time to tease and went with the flow. Very good kisser, enjoys RO and likes getting fingered. I reckon she is good VFM. Based on her profile she is only around for a few more months.

Visit again : Yes- Easily one of my best punts in 2018. Definitely will be back for more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 04:43:32 pm by Sinz »

Offline a203203

Damn, I really need to see her. She’s booked solid most of the time it seems. Why do you think she charges that rate? Would she still be a positive at £150? This is also the first face pic I’ve seen of her. She looks rather stereotypically Romanian here. Very average. But as we know it’s about the whole package and not just the looks.

Offline tantraman

Glad you got round to this one, Sinz ... I knew you'd enjoy Sandra! :music:

Do you have anymore intel on this comment? ...

... Based on her profile she is only around for a few more months ...

I see that Sandra's written "LAST 3 MONTHS" on her AW Profile, although I can't tell when that's from. I hope this ain't forever? If so, I need to get another dose or two of Curly Wurly, before she disappears!

:drinks:

pishow

She is pretty much as reviewed, can't stress enough her BJ skills which was awesome every time i saw her. Enjoy while you can, the last 3 months warning has been around since September/November and just like she might tell you if you ask she is indeed retiring pretty soon.

Offline Sinz

Damn, I really need to see her. She’s booked solid most of the time it seems. Why do you think she charges that rate? Would she still be a positive at £150? This is also the first face pic I’ve seen of her. She looks rather stereotypically Romanian here. Very average. But as we know it’s about the whole package and not just the looks.

First off I will not endorse any WG is worth or should charge more than thier current offering rate. That will be a pretty dumb move.

She probably knows her market well and given her physical attributes, No I will not be willing to spend £150 on her.

Her service and attitude is worth her current hourly rate and her slim petite look appeals to me. Hope that makes sense.

Offline Sinz

Glad you got round to this one, Sinz ... I knew you'd enjoy Sandra! :music:

Do you have anymore intel on this comment? ...

I see that Sandra's written "LAST 3 MONTHS" on her AW Profile, although I can't tell when that's from. I hope this ain't forever? If so, I need to get another dose or two of Curly Wurly, before she disappears!

:drinks:

I did read through several reviews before I decided to punt her, yours in particular. Definitely had a great time with her.

PM'd you further intel

Offline magnetico

Glad you had a good time after Chloe's disaster.

Her pic in the yellow dress looks fantastic.
She had one of her tight dresses when I met her, I asked her to keep in on while we fucked...

Offline LLPunting

Not worth 150 ph.  Her current pricing is good given her service, 120 would be pushing it as there are prettier, younger, tighter bodies to be had at that level.

DylanPerry

Nice review and glad you had a good one to end the year Mr Sinz.

Same as one comment, it's the first time I've seen her face (pics). She never actually made it onto my hotlist simply due to being Romanian; however, her profile does always seem to catch my eye on searches and what not.
Looks very enticing (although LLP seems to allude that it's not all that "in real life"), and I like the signature curly hair. Now seeing that face though...boy.
Good to hear there's a young-ish Rom with an A* service and attitude though. Considering zone 1 location, fair value  :thumbsup:

Offline magnetico

due to being Romanian
She lived all her life in Spain I think, she's not behaving at all like the usual Roms...but yes she's a Rom and she's probably missing out on quite a few punters because of this.

Offline Sinz

She lived all her life in Spain I think, she's not behaving at all like the usual Roms...but yes she's a Rom and she's probably missing out on quite a few punters because of this.

That explains her excellent booty shaking skills during Cowgirl and doggy. Definitely not the usual Rom, far from it.

Offline Blazed

Is it me or does she look like she has been crying in her verification photo?...

Offline Sinz

Is it me or does she look like she has been crying in her verification photo?...

The only time I noticed her eyes teary was during her very valiant effort of deepthroating and gagging on my cock. She seemed to enjoy it and could feel the back of her throat.