Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola x - Southport - In call  (Read 1680 times)

11 review(s) for  lola x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alan999

Lola x
Incall - Southport
£120 one hour
External Link/Members Only

I had been meaning to try out Lola for a few weeks now so with the Xmas break I telephoned early morning to arrange a dinnertime appointment and she sent through her postcode. Her comms were excellent and I arrived at the house in good time.
Her place is a rather pleasant semi-detached roughly central in Southport, although as a venue perhaps not too discrete.
Lola answered the door and I was taken aback by her appearance: short and petite at only 5 foot with sexy pink and blonde highlights, she looked as fit fit as fuck and just my type.
We went upstairs straight away to the bedroom which was well kept and somewhat refined with rather exquisite furnishings, warm and tidy too.
Payment made and off with our clothes, we were full on DFK within seconds, I then made her keep her little pop socks on and put on her sexy school uniform although we never did any role play. Her body is made for any schoolgirl fantasy, petite height, nice ass and a cute pair of little breasts.
Her blowjobs are amazing and she really paid attention around my balls and down to my ass. She pulled out a vibrator and happily played with her gorgeous pussy while I watched and wanked, then I got down to her delectable pussy which tasted nice and sweet. More cock sucking followed then on with the johnny and some good GFE fucking in any position possible. After that she got her mouth round my cock again before making me spunk all over myself.
She really is a delight and will certainly visit again: a very pleasant and open minded young lady more than willing to take requests from old pervs like me  :P :P

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the review and had a good time. Have thought about seeing her but a few mixed reviews and some say good looking others not. Any one famous could compare to? I know looks are subjective but seems odd how different they are  :unknown:

Offline alan999

She's not bad looking. About 7.5/10 from me but that's only my opinion. I detected some work on the lips though which might be to everyone's taste. Can't think of any comparisons though

Offline Clitheroelad

I saw her a couole of years ago in a shit hole in Blackpool. I might just return now her venue has changed.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's not bad looking. About 7.5/10 from me but that's only my opinion. I detected some work on the lips though which might be to everyone's taste. Can't think of any comparisons though
Well looks are subjective and personally I didn't find her at all attractive, if I had to compare her to someone / something then i thought she looked like a Gremlin  :scare:

Offline freeze44

Well looks are subjective and personally I didn't find her at all attractive, if I had to compare her to someone / something then i thought she looked like a Gremlin  :scare:

Thanks and as you say all subjective! Older I get I realise that some of the women been with that I thought were hot must have been considered gremlins by others!  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks and as you say all subjective! Older I get I realise that some of the women been with that I thought were hot must have been considered gremlins by others!  :lol:
Yeah i've posted on other threads about her (may have been on a previous profile of hers too) a bit more tactfully that I didn't find her attractive but don't think I made the Gremlin comparison as it does sound nasty and I believe she has in the past read this forum.
However when people start posting they think she is quite attractive then it's time to put another view though i'm perfectly happy to accept others may genuinely like her looks wise 

Offline Matrix2718

I have to agree with BR - I didn’t really find her attractive at all either, as I previously said in my review of her.

Offline titton

I tried on numerous occasions to pin her down for a meet back when she was in the Leyton area of Blackpool but with no joy. The photo's are the same as she has always had so must beat least 5 years old now. She used to have quite a lot more in a PG but they've gone.