Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara1347 - Leicester  (Read 3116 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Formicahunt

External Link/Members Only

Afraid this won't add much to the debate but thought it would be worth reviewing.

Visited Barbara a week before Christmas knowing she was hitandmiss but couldn't get any one else at short notice, based on the previous reviews she did me anyway because I like no nonsense pay and pump meets and don't want any sort of gfe normally. She's just off Narborough Rd and the small cup de sac is tricky to get parked. Comms good, no waiting. House is typical West end terrace but doesn't smell of fags like other places. Barbara is short and curvy with very nice ice blond hair, she's prettier than most too. £40 taken away and I got undressed. When she came back she took off her dressing gown to reveal a very nice figure. She asked me to get on the bed and proceeded to get me hard, all the while asking me what I liked to do and what job I did which was a bit weird. On went the condom and she gave a decent if frenetic blow job but with loads of eye contact and her ass positioned in such a way that I could not only get my fingers inside her but could also see the action in the big mirror next to the bed, when I ran a finger over her other hole she laughed and said no no no which was fair enough. She asked me how I wanted her and I said on top because I really wanted to play with her tits. These tits are great, between B and c cup and firm, very fun to squeeze and suck on. She rode me with lots of energy and her round it firm ass was great to grab hold of. Then we tried doggy but it wasn't comfortable for either of us so a quick switch to Mish. This was maybe the best bit because it became more intimate and she made a lot of touching me. Deed was done and I dressed then the weird bit, she asked if was married and I said yes then she started talking about relationships and friends, she really went a bit maudlin but was alright when we said goodbye with kisses on cheeks and happy Christmas.

Why a positive when so many are negative?

She's only £40, pay more for a gfe if that's what you want.
She's very attractive in a 20 something ex girlfriend style.
She gets the job done in the same way Jess and Tolly do.
I found her friendly and fun while I was there.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:39:17 am by Formicahunt »

Online PepeMAGA

Was doggy uncomfortable because she's tall?
Sounds like she was trying to make small talk, but not very good at it

Online scutty brown

Was doggy uncomfortable because she's tall?
Sounds like she was trying to make small talk, but not very good at it

sounds more like she was feeling lonely at Christmas..........
Prossies have feelings just like normal people.......well some of them do...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have now indexed this review with her old AW profile. This adds a further 4 reviews to her tally.

boobloverhenry

I never see Romanians

They are cheating 2 bit pieces of shit

Offline Moreish

External Link/Members Only

Afraid this won't add much to the debate but thought it would be worth reviewing.

Visited Barbara a week before Christmas knowing she was hitandmiss but couldn't get any one else at short notice, based on the previous reviews she did me anyway because I like no nonsense pay and pump meets and don't want any sort of gfe normally. She's just off Narborough Rd and the small cup de sac is tricky to get parked. Comms good, no waiting. House is typical West end terrace but doesn't smell of fags like other places. Barbara is short and curvy with very nice ice blond hair, she's prettier than most too. £40 taken away and I got undressed. When she came back she took off her dressing gown to reveal a very nice figure. She asked me to get on the bed and proceeded to get me hard, all the while asking me what I liked to do and what job I did which was a bit weird. On went the condom and she gave a decent if frenetic blow job but with loads of eye contact and her ass positioned in such a way that I could not only get my fingers inside her but could also see the action in the big mirror next to the bed, when I ran a finger over her other hole she laughed and said no no no which was fair enough. She asked me how I wanted her and I said on top because I really wanted to play with her tits. These tits are great, between B and c cup and firm, very fun to squeeze and suck on. She rode me with lots of energy and her round it firm ass was great to grab hold of. Then we tried doggy but it wasn't comfortable for either of us so a quick switch to Mish. This was maybe the best bit because it became more intimate and she made a lot of touching me. Deed was done and I dressed then the weird bit, she asked if was married and I said yes then she started talking about relationships and friends, she really went a bit maudlin but was alright when we said goodbye with kisses on cheeks and happy Christmas.

Why a positive when so many are negative?

She's only £40, pay more for a gfe if that's what you want.
She's very attractive in a 20 something ex girlfriend style.
She gets the job done in the same way Jess and Tolly do.
I found her friendly and fun while I was there.

I'm sure she put her prices up by £10  :thumbsdown: plus the extras , good luck with that babs.  :hi:

Online PepeMAGA

I'm sure she put her prices up by £10  :thumbsdown: plus the extras , good luck with that babs.  :hi:
charging extra for reverse oral seems a bit cheeky  :rolleyes:

Offline Moreish

charging extra for reverse oral seems a bit cheeky  :rolleyes:

2 positives and fame goes straight to there head  :wackogirl:

Offline Can I live

She gets the job done in the same way Jess and Tolly do..

Does she operate from the same residence as tolly ??? I'm one of tolly regulars. Maybe it would be abit awkward...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Does she operate from the same residence as tolly ??? I'm one of tolly regulars. Maybe it would be abit awkward...

No, AFAIR.

From recolection, Barbara works from same flat as Nicole 123, bUt I'm sure I read somewhere that they don't get on very well. Could be wrong with this info.

Offline Drake

No, AFAIR.

From recolection, Barbara works from same flat as Nicole 123, bUt I'm sure I read somewhere that they don't get on very well. Could be wrong with this info.

Not surprised. Nicole is lovely and Barbara is a miserable f*cker.

Online gbyld87

Not surprised. Nicole is lovely and Barbara is a miserable f*cker.

I have seen Barbara but not reviewed as yet.   I didn't find her miserable, but she did have a very dry sense of humour.  Took me a few minutes to decode her but she warmed up just fine.

Offline muffdazzler

I never see Romanians

They are cheating 2 bit pieces of shit

What a crass generalising comment - twat

Offline Drake

I have seen Barbara but not reviewed as yet.   I didn't find her miserable, but she did have a very dry sense of humour.  Took me a few minutes to decode her but she warmed up just fine.

That's true. She did warm to me too after a while and I've certainly met worse...

But Nicole, Jesse and even Tolly are nicer to be around in my opinion.