Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelham Island  (Read 1993 times)

Offline TimmyH

Now Kelham Island and neighbouring areas linked to Sheffields RLD has a thriving nightlife where have all the street workers gone?

Ive passed through on numerous occasions and have not come across one, even at peak times. Has anyone seen them working from a different area now? or have times they operate changed?

Offline Mikebyorks

I thought this was going to be a post about the brewery! One of my favourites!  :dash:

Offline HarryZZ

It's full of students and old blokes sat in real ale pubs, I've been to Kelham Island a few times and it never crossed my mind that it was or had been part of a RLD. I might have to go again.

Offline stevedave

Some nice boozers there for sure  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline hornypunter

I thought this was going to be a post about the brewery! One of my favourites!  :dash:
Must be an age thing. The brewery was the first thing that came into my mind.

Offline TimmyH

Yes once upon a time Kelham Island was just a brewery with a few small pubs in the area.. now the name kelham Island seems to have been adopted for much of the area stretching right across to the gardeners rest. There must be at least 10 new fancy bars and restaurants there.

Unfortunately it seems to have driven a lot of street workers away from the usual hotspots and I have no idea where they have moved to.

Offline parker

It's an up and coming area to be seen in great bars and eating places.

Now

The Day Walkers or Night Walkers or whatever you wish to call them. Jog on and forget them

Offline Night-Owl

It's an up and coming area to be seen in great bars and eating places.

Now

The Day Walkers or Night Walkers or whatever you wish to call them. Jog on and forget them

Jog on, are you 5?

There are still girls around but it tends to be up near the railway bridge. Around near the shell garage is popular still too but to be honest I posted a while back that police are now actively going after punters in the area.

Couple that with people spotting your car over and over again on the circuit and you're going to stand out.

Offline Bodders

40 min drive to Leeds and it’s not as risky.

Offline TimmyH

40 mins there, a punt and 40 mins back is more of risk with the wife... 😂

Offline parker

Jog on, are you 5?

There are still girls around but it tends to be up near the railway bridge. Around near the shell garage is popular still too but to be honest I posted a while back that police are now actively going after punters in the area.

Couple that with people spotting your car over and over again on the circuit and you're going to stand out.

No i am not 5yrs old  :hi:  my reply was in the context of not personally wanting to play with the Day Walkers/Night Walkers  - each to their own I suppose  :cool:

Offline Jon Boy Jones

No i am not 5yrs old  :hi:  my reply was in the context of not personally wanting to play with the Day Walkers/Night Walkers  - each to their own I suppose  :cool:

Do you actually play at all MrP...........2 years a member on here and zero reviews.  :dash:

Offline ChubbyFunster

Seen a few knocking about near the railway bridge and one outside thomas flinn saw manufacturer.

The ones near the bridge look dog rough. The one near the saw manufacturer looked fit, but had a bloke stood near her. Likely for protection?

Never gone with one though. Don't fancy getting pulled by police.