Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __Julia Polish- what’s the script?  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Teleport1

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any feedback on Julia polish bird in Glasgow? She doesn’t display her number and seems to read emails but does not respond to them. She has feedback/mini reviews on AW which seem genuine but can’t figure out what her script is with making bookings  :unknown: any advice would be much appreciated lads. Thanks

Offline Sinz

Well what the heck is your script ??  :unknown:

You have been on here for more than a year, never bothered to share any useful intel or reviews.

Offline Teleport1

Well seeing as the majority of your reviews have been shite punts and negatives including your shitey reply to this thread who gives a crap what you’ve got to say.

Offline Happyjose

Well seeing as the majority of your reviews have been shite punts and negatives including your shitey reply to this thread who gives a crap what you’ve got to say.

I wouldn't worry about it - some people seem to think they're part of some imaginary hierarchy on here, due to their review/post count

The fact is, only Admin's opinion counts in such matters, and he's recently made clear his thoughts on the issue: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233327.0

Personally, can't see any problem with your contribution.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 02:06:09 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Boinky

So you don't think a Negative review is useful?

It can help other punters from having a shit punt. No reviews on the other hand..... helps nobody.

I give a crap what Sinz has to say as he contributes. Can't help you with your question though, however, if my emails were being ignored then I'd move on. If the WG isn't interested in responding then it's pointless IMO as she's probably a timewaster or just sticks to her regs.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 02:39:59 pm by Boinky »

Offline Sinz

I wouldn't worry about it - some people seem to think they're part of some imaginary hierarchy on here, due to their review/post count

The fact is, only Admin's opinion counts in such matters, and he's recently made clear his thoughts on the issue: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233327.0

Personally, can't see any problem with your contribution.

Glad to see that you took the time to respond to his dumb question, with your useless comment.

If you can't see any problem with his contribution, then why not provide him with an answer to his question ?  :dash:

Offline Sinz

Twats like you don't contribute positive or negative reviews, but has the nerve to claim negative reviews are useless, says a lot about your state of mind  :wacko:

Offline Happyjose

Glad to see that you took the time to respond to his dumb question, with your useless comment.

If you can't see any problem with his contribution, then why not provide him with an answer to his question ?  :dash:

I don't have an answer to his question. I just can't see the point in your response

So I thought I'd spend my time responding to a would be moderator like you, who for some reason felt the need to shout down a perfectly valid question, from a member who has contributed to the site

The question he asks might also be of interest to other members

Are you now the arbiter of who asks what and in what manner on this site?

Offline Sinz

I don't have an answer to his question. I just can't see the point in your response

So I thought I'd spend my time responding to a would be moderator like you, who for some reason felt the need to shout down a perfectly valid question, from a member who has contributed to the site

The question he asks might also be of interest to other members

Are you now the arbiter of who asks what and in what manner on this site?

How is it invalid to ask the OP what is his motives are? He has not contributed anything to the forum, I have the rights to ask him questions and voice my reason just as much as you and he does.

Are you the arbiter who decides what I can say and cannot say ?

Let me guess you also agree with him that Negative reviews are useless ?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:03:09 pm by Sinz »

Offline Happyjose

How is it invalid to ask the OP what is his motives are? He has not contributed anything to the forum, I have the rights to ask him questions and voice my reason just as much as you and he does.

Are you the arbiter who decides what I can say and cannot say ?

Let me guess you also agree with him that Negative reviews are useless ?

Nope, I think reviews are of great importance. But they're not the only thing that's great about Admin's site. Discussion is also a vital part of this forum, and jumping down the throat of members asking interesting questions is definitely not in the interests of the continuing success of UKP

You seem to spend your time on here posting pictures of whores and chastising other members. Almost nothing else.

I knew you were a sad act, but didn't realise quite how sad. And a would be mod:

Nah it's only you, there cannot possibly be another useless leeching twat other than you.

3 years and contributed nothing whatsoever to the forum.

In other news have you noticed that you are Leeching Twat, who has been on here for 3 years and contributed nothing whatsoever ?

Sure you did plonker   :wacko:

3 years of leeching and posting a useless comment like that  :dash:

Have you noticed that you are a useless leech, who has not contributed anything to the forum in the past 2 years ? :unknown:

Royal treatment ?

Did she book a Limo for the massage and take you around the city , while you were showered in rose petals and champagne?

Add vital intel or else don't bother posting useless crap.

Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sure we are so thankful for your leeching and no contributions over the past 3 years  :dash:

Any clue about how long you have been leeching ?
[/quote

At least you were man enough to post that useless comment after 3 years of being on here.

Does Leech and Twat mean the same thing to you ?

You have got some serious issues Mightystupid  :wacko:

That being said, based on your theory of comments, the review section is for reviews. Why not contribute by reviewing ? It's not thay you don't have time to type up a review, you spend loads typing crap about your mental issues.

Offline Sinz

Nope, I think reviews are of great importance. But they're not the only thing that's great about Admin's site. Discussion is also a vital part of this forum, and jumping down the throat of members asking interesting questions is definitely not in the interests of the continuing success of UKP

You seem to spend your time on here posting pictures of whores and chastising other members. Almost nothing else.

I knew you were a sad act, but didn't realise quite how sad. And a would be mod:

You spend time trolling through my comments to try and make a point and call me a sad act ??  :lol:

Also, you forgot to quote how many of them turned out to be trolls and subsequently getting banned.

If you don't have a point then don't bend the truth to make one.

Probably all the christmas chocolates are getting to your head and forgot the fact that this website is setup for discussing details about whores. Adding photos is a subset of the prosperity and lots of members find it helpful (again if you don't have a point, stop trying to make one). Also, its not just me there are a several dedicated punters who spend time and effort to post the images, get on a move on SadJose

Offline Happyjose

You spend time trolling through my comments to try and make a point and call me a sad act ??  :lol:

Also, you forgot to quote how many of them turned out to be trolls and subsequently getting banned.

If you don't have a point then don't bend the truth to make one.

Probably all the christmas chocolates are getting to your head and forgot the fact that this website is setup for discussing details about whores. Adding photos is a subset of the prosperity and lots of members find it helpful (again if you don't have a point, stop trying to make one). Also, its not just me there are a several dedicated punters who spend time and effort to post the images, get on a move on SadJose

Out of interest, where on the spectrum do you sit?  I presume it's been diagnosed

I'm out though. Bored now, and arguing with a pedant seems pointless, when you could be posting more prossie pics and scouring the forum for low post count members to beast.

Edit: Not one of the quotes I used were directed by you at a subsequently banned member

Try harder, rainman  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 03:55:01 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Sinz

Since you decided to quote this one:

Note: Do NOT put URLs in the subject!

Hidden Image/Members Only

As you can see in the image. The text are the words by the Admin, not me. Are you saying the Admin is wrong ?

You are either blind or desperate to make a point when you don't have one.

Offline Happyjose

Since you decided to quote this one:

As you can see in the image. The text are the words by the Admin, not me. Are you saying the Admin is wrong ?

You are either blind or desperate to make a point when you don't have one.

See my edit above

I'm out  :hi:

Offline Sinz

Out of interest, where on the spectrum do you sit?  I presume it's been diagnosed

I'm out though. Bored now, and arguing with a pedant seems pointless, when you could be posting more prossie pics and scouring the forum for low post count members to beast.

Edit: Not one of the quotes I used were directed by you at a subsequently banned member

Try harder, rainman  :sarcastic:

you went back looking through all the comments, sad twat  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

See my edit above

I'm out  :hi:

Of course you are out, you did not have a point to begin with SadJose  :sarcastic:

Offline Happyjose

the OP.......has not contributed anything to the forum

How have you come to this conclusion rainman?

From what I can see he has posted information, including a detailed mini review of a prossie and has answered questions from members. Justify your accusation

Adding photos is a subset of the prosperity and lots of members find it helpful

Are you sure? Is that why you do it, to be liked by the members?

Is that why you attack members, does it make you feel like you belong to some special status clique?

you went back looking through all the comments, sad twat  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wasn’t difficult. Just clicked on the links I provided and disproved your point that your interventions were of use to the forum.  Not one of the members you attacked, and I picked at random, were banned. Nice try at deflecting though

Finally, that tin of roses your key worker gave you is supposed to have 10 strawberry dream in it. But how do you know, Sinz. HOW DO YOU KNOW??

Away and count them like a good lad and report back

The members will love you for it and it will cement your place as a special boy

Maybe do that special dance on your way back

Offline auldie63

FFS if you two want to have a slagging match take it to PMs and give the rest of us a break.

Offline Cash up front

Absolutely, Auldie. What a fecking waste of time.

Offline Teleport1

Thanks Boinky for your wise words. Got a feeling she’s a bit of a time waster or part timer etc. Going to give it a miss.

Also thanks Happyjose for talking sense and seeing the bigger picture, understanding the spirit of this forum and not being a negative nancy like some other member on here who’s been exposed.

Cheers Auldie as well.

Peace and love to all.  :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

FFS if you two want to have a slagging match take it to PMs and give the rest of us a break.

Could not agree more. That was a hard read.

UB

Offline Jock D

Absolutely spot on...grandstanding to an audience that aren't remotely interested in one-upmanship :timeout:

Offline Happyjose

Fair enough chaps - I'll take that one on the chin   :hi:

Offline youngatheart

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone have any feedback on Julia polish bird in Glasgow? She doesn’t display her number and seems to read emails but does not respond to them. She has feedback/mini reviews on AW which seem genuine but can’t figure out what her script is with making bookings  :unknown: any advice would be much appreciated lads. Thanks

I agree

Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Supermix

Have seen Julia, up near ibrox. Done through AW. Nice looking woman. All services on likes list were on offer. Quite chatty and nice personality to keep you at ease.

Offline Confudled Human

Have seen Julia, up near ibrox. Done through AW. Nice looking woman. All services on likes list were on offer. Quite chatty and nice personality to keep you at ease.

Hello Sergei

Loki

yeah of course you have...  :lol:

joined the same day as this thread and funnily enough haven't bothered with a review or any other posts...

dusty phone, or skint pimp?? 101% reals....  :rolleyes:

:hi:

Offline Supermix

As a new member I was unable to post due to the restrictions on new members. It was only today as I logged in I noticed that I could now post comments.

S_P

What a truly wonderful, friendly and engaging group of gentlemen we have on here.

Nothing better to do than jump down the throat of anyone who dares to ask a question.

Charming.

Offline JJ72

Details please

Offline FBman78

Stick up a review.

Offline bushman

Some gents have more time on their hands than others and some are rather sensitive. Some are Labour voters some are Conservative. Some white some black. Who really cares. We are all mostly on this forum because we pay for sex. That is the bottomline.
I do find the photos Sinz put in reviews useful, save me the time to go to the profile or if the profile has gone I can see what I have missed. :hi:

To the OP. Look like she has got a nice rack. If she toured Aberdeen I would make it my business to see her.