Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Vivien - Hounslow  (Read 1055 times)

3 review(s) for sweet_vivien (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ericthered2015

External Link/Members Only

Visit happened a few weeks ago, arrangements sorted out quickly and easily by text.  Flat is a few minutes walk from Hounslow Central tube.

On arrival, grotty council flat but fairly clean and fit for purpose.  Usual hiding behind the door and pleasantly surprised when I saw her - definitely the girl in the pictures which are a good representation.  Sounded like their were at least two other girls in the flat but didn't see them.  Not sure if they followed the same profession or just there for another reason.

Vivien showed me into the room, I gave her the cash (£80/hour), she went to stash it and I got undressed.  On her return, she stripped off - nice big milfy tits, just what I like, bit of a belly but not much (and look whose talking), long slim legs, a couple of tattoos. 

Gave me a hug but kissing of any sort definitely off the menu.  Anyway, with me still standing she got on her knees and started giving me a blow job, no hands or teeth, very nice.  After a few minutes we moved to the bed, Vivien laid back and I started sucking her tits and slowly worked my way down south.  Fully shaven, clean and sweet smelling and seemed to be enjoying it but not sure to be honest.  After a few minutes I came up for air, Vivien rolled on a condom and we moved into missionary before I emptied a week's worth into the sack, lots of hugging but still definitely no kissing.

After we cleaned up, Vivien started to massage me but the massage was crap so if you recover quickly I suggest that you give it a miss.  Anyway, after about ten minutes I got bored so we tried again.  Unfortunately, I hadn't given myself enough recovery time (no longer being 22!) and it didn't go too well.  Vivien, to her credit, tried hard throughout and didn't give up on me until I finally came again through a combination of oral and handwork after about 15 minutes. 

Cleaned up, got dressed and back to work, in and out in about 45 minutes.  No shower offered and, by the look of it, unlikely to be available but then I didn't ask.

I have given a positive as the problems with round 2 were on my side and Vivien kept on trying until we got there.  The handwork was my suggestion, not her trying to hurry me up so that's fine.  I was quite impressed with her determination to make me come for a second time but the lack of any kind of kissing and the probable lack of a shower would prevent me from returning.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 05:02:42 am by ericthered2015 »