Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Danna-North London  (Read 8599 times)

2 review(s) for SweetBabexoxo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a result of good previous feedback on UKP, I have had my eye on Danna for a while and managed to get to see her last week.

Danna is very slim attractive (IMO) young lady. Working independently in a easy to get to flat.

As requested she met me wearing stockings and little dress. I had agreed to pay the extra for anal.

I do not know if this happens all the time, but as soon as I had my coat off Danna was snogging me and playing with my cock through my trousers, then once in the bedroom she insisted on undressing me. Then she lifted up her dress and sat on me for reverse cowgirl.

Next the dress came off and I could admire the whole of her slim little body, suck her firm tits and lick her sweet shaven pussy.

Next she gave me an excellent blow job with lots of eye contact. Then she covered me, lubed me and bent over on the edge of the bed to enable me to slip into her pert bum for some prolonged anal.

I must fit in another visit before too long.

davidgood

Offline bestbefore

Yes, I agree, seen Danna twice now, most recently a couple of weeks ago.

She is a great girl, attractive with a lovely body and very sexy. Also independent in her own flat. I love it when she greets you by snogging your face off and grabbing your cock through your trousers!

Never tried anal with her, thats not my thing but I find her very enthusiastic and responsive. Great dfk and owo - and of course VFM and good transport links!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:50:39 am by bestbefore »

Offline akauya

Thanks for the review David. How close is she to public transport?

Flemstone

That's her thing. Snogs you straight away and grabs your dick. The first time she gave me a lapdance in front of a mirror.

Flemstone

Akauya she's around the corner from Finsbury Park station. Excellent vfm.

Offline Pace10

From her FAQ:

Which services are included in your fees? A. PROTECTED SEX,MASSAGE and KISSES.Everything else will be 30£ extra...

For you guys that's seen her; are blow jobs and reverse oral considered extras as well? OWO/CIM?

Offline punk

Dont tell every one, it will be bloody hard to book her.  :(

Flemstone

The only extra she charges for is anal and not too big.  I've mentioned this before but something she said has put me off her. I was going down on her for quite a while and generally having a really good fuck. We spoke afterwards and she said that she cannot have orgasms. She hasn't been able to for years. She enjoys oral and fucking but can't come. To me this made me feel like she is damaged goods. Still and absolute pro.

Offline akauya

Akauya she's around the corner from Finsbury Park station. Excellent vfm.

Thanks Flem  :thumbsup:

Offline Bartolomeo

Oo didnt know she was so easy to get to from one of my places of work. Always had an eye on that o so nice ass...if her service is that full on as well...I have to see her sometime

thanks for that =)

Saneman

Saw her 2 days ago.
Was licking away for ever and ever, tounge almost falling off.
Almost the same as Flemstone said, she told me she has never had an orgasm.
She feels pleasure but never cums.

Offline punk

The only extra she charges for is anal and not too big.  I've mentioned this before but something she said has put me off her. I was going down on her for quite a while and generally having a really good fuck. We spoke afterwards and she said that she cannot have orgasms. She hasn't been able to for years. She enjoys oral and fucking but can't come. To me this made me feel like she is damaged goods. Still and absolute pro.

damage goods?

Flemstone

She didn't tell me that she'd never had an orgasm. I was under the impression that she'd lost the ability to have them. What I think happened is that she'd prevented herself from having orgasms. I mean you can't have those all day long. Now she's not capable of having them even on her own.

Offline punk

She didn't tell me that she'd never had an orgasm. I was under the impression that she'd lost the ability to have them. What I think happened is that she'd prevented herself from having orgasms. I mean you can't have those all day long. Now she's not capable of having them even on her own.

thanks for cleaning that up so its a sociological problem, which she will need to unlock, never really took much notice when i saw her, but for what its worth she must be one of the best romanians out there.

Flemstone

I've never had a bad punt with a Romanian. Only had about 6 and Danna is the best. Not the most attractive of the 6 though.

Offline Steve2

thanks for cleaning that up so its a sociological problem, which she will need to unlock, never really took much notice when i saw her, but for what its worth she must be one of the best romanians out there.

That'll put Jimbo off his dinner

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

I've never had a bad punt with a Romanian. Only had about 6 and Danna is the best. Not the most attractive of the 6 though.

looks not that important its quality of time spent and her willingness to engage.

Offline punk

That'll put Jimbo off his dinner

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

that to me means jrc is wrong labelling all Romanians as shit individually.

Offline Sparta Prada

Danna has been on my HL for a while. Anyone know what the situation is regarding car parking near her? Being near a tube station usually means it almost nigh on impossible to park unless you are a permit holder. I'm willing to use pay & display if that's available.

Saneman

Yes, loads of pay and display on her road.

Offline Victorgrey

saw her today, half an hour

very much like the OP. Loads of DFK, and insisted on striping me herself. Lots of touching through the trousers followed by OWO and a lapdance before cowgirl and mish.

It is a one cum policy if you go for the half and hour though but she does prolong the duration so you dont finish as fast, if you get what I mean

Very close to the station, literally just outside.

Offline punk

saw her today, half an hour

very much like the OP. Loads of DFK, and insisted on striping me herself. Lots of touching through the trousers followed by OWO and a lapdance before cowgirl and mish.

It is a one cum policy if you go for the half and hour though but she does prolong the duration so you dont finish as fast, if you get what I mean

Very close to the station, literally just outside.

she a nice girl knows how to please. good time. good response etc.

Flemstone

Victorgrey how many other £50 half an hour punts have you had that's better than her? I'm glad to see she provides a great service even when she's only been booked for 30 minutes. Sometimes they hold back a bit. Like I said, she's a pro.

Offline Victorgrey

I have had one or two that's better than her

some of them aren't working anymore, the only I can recommend that's really good vfm and still is working is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but the last time I went I felt she was slowly becoming jaded, but the service was still very good. She allows as many as you can cum  in the time

Flemstone

If I had to try and come twice in 30 minutes I'd definitely injure myself. My last punt with Danna I held on for about 40 minutes without coming. It really was just good sex all the way. The first time I came pretty quickly then went for a second round. I even showed her the trick the Chinese ladies used to get you hard again. Worked like a charm. Open minded girl and very happy to please.

I'd say the only other two that were better vfm,  Angie and Sophia/Pamela.

Offline Rowntree

I'd like to know what the trick is used by Chinese Ladies?

Flemstone

Its called the lingam massage and you can't do it to yourself.

Offline bbois77

Keeping going Flemstone, we are all ears!

Offline bbois77

So two shots in 60 mins, doesn't quite nail it down Flemstone, ie how she gets you to shot so quickly, not overly familiar with lingham, purely a vigorous prostate massage in effect?

Flemstone

Its hard to explain. She uses her finger tips on the top of your cock like she's trying to pick a coin up off the ground. At the same time putting pressure on the bottom of your cock. And then also massages your gooch and surrounding areas. I'm usually coming while I'm still getting hard. Loads of baby oil. I've tried this technique on myself and its failed.

I find it incredibly hard to jerk off and come after I've got laid or hand a happy ending. It takes my body time to adjust back to my boring hand.

Offline bbois77

Ah, I know what you're talking about now, thanks.

It is very nice, but you need a great set of fingers woking the old helmet!

Flemstone

My fingers must be shit then. Massage fingers are strong. Fucking come hard man.

Offline bbois77

Its the same as tickling yourself, not the same effect as someone else doing it, shes on my shortlist when I'm in London soon, thanks

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a result of good previous feedback on UKP, I have had my eye on Danna for a while and managed to get to see her last week.

Danna is very slim attractive (IMO) young lady. Working independently in a easy to get to flat.

As requested she met me wearing stockings and little dress. I had agreed to pay the extra for anal.

I do not know if this happens all the time, but as soon as I had my coat off Danna was snogging me and playing with my cock through my trousers, then once in the bedroom she insisted on undressing me. Then she lifted up her dress and sat on me for reverse cowgirl.

Next the dress came off and I could admire the whole of her slim little body, suck her firm tits and lick her sweet shaven pussy.

Next she gave me an excellent blow job with lots of eye contact. Then she covered me, lubed me and bent over on the edge of the bed to enable me to slip into her pert bum for some prolonged anal.

I must fit in another visit before too long.

davidgood

Saw this lady couple of times what a pussy and bum that's always on my eyes.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:29:51 am by abdul »

password02

Mt Abdul - here you go again - added a post about a girl but do not seem to share any experiences? -