Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - La Maison Bury  (Read 940 times)

19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen this girl twice now over the last 4 months or so at LMB and pleased she is now working in a parlour as she was on my AW HL but I find tying up a punt with Indi's like platting fog. I gather she possibly found trying to manage bookings etc a pain especially when guys didn't show and also may have had safety concerns so decided to try the parlour scene instead.

Her profile doesn't state a dress size but says she is a 34E so implies she is top heavy, personally I like petite and i'm happy with a flat chested girl as big tits normally means a generally bigger girl.
I'm not sure what her AW profile stated for a dress size but I was happy to risk it based on her pics and a number of previous reviews.
I'd say she is a 12 and wouldn't describe her as toned however if she does have a few extra Lbs then she carries it well.
The thing the struck me on both occasions I saw her is that she is facially pretty but also has a sort of innocent girl next door look about her and an amazing smile which just makes her look all the more attractive.

Quick massage and chat before some light kissing which i'd like to have been more but perhaps YMMV, onto OWO which was good and I do enjoy watching a beautiful young girl going down on me.
Sex which for me is fairly standard as I start in mish and often move onto doggy which was very enjoyable, I often forget what a girl has listed on her profile as extras plus LMB often have it wrong anyway or the girl doesn't list it as it's at discretion.
Anyway I enquired about CIM both times and was told that she doesn't do it, it's not listed in her likes so fair enough and I decided to finish in the bag on one occasion and on the other visit I opted for an oily tit wank which was amazing to feel skin on skin and watch a weeks worth of spunk cover her ample tits  :thumbsup:

Nice friendly girl to chat to while getting dressed and I plan to see her again every so often, good solid punt that I left thinking i'd enjoyed myself and must go back

External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review BR, I'm not really a fan of parlours but after a few less than inspiring indie punts, I may just have a sniff,  Cheers Pal