Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Sexy.paki.meera - Heathrow  (Read 5368 times)

1 review(s) for Hot.english.michelle (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Belgarion

Addressing the P*** issue:

No not racist, I do not discriminate on colour or creed. The use of the P*** was not meant to be used derogatory.

Whilst I understand there are a group that may deem the use of P*** as racist, within my own circle many use the term as a shorthand for Paki-stani. Every Pakistani I know refers to themselves or another as a Paki. One only has to take to social media to see it is a majority rather than a minority term. The same cannot be said for the use of the N**** which is without doubt always used to offend. Within the black community this word is rarely used and is being stamped out.

As an observation, if Pakistani's as a race find the term P*** they should reframe from using it so casually amongst themselves and to refer to their own kind in such a manner.

Yes, tell them what to do. How kind you are mastah.

:rolleyes:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Black people use the N word amongst themselves, that doesn't make the term any less racist.

Same with the P word.

+1

Op ...No point trying to justify the word Paki amonst Pakistanis same as Nigger amongst black peeps. It is racist and derogatory on equal measure. We get this is a punting forum but other ugly society things rear their ugly head from time to time.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline romano77

:dash:
Black people use the N word amongst themselves, that doesn't make the term any less racist.

Same with the P word.