Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabella_AW - Old Street  (Read 1244 times)

21 review(s) for Arabella_AW (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 30 mins (in call booking)

Arabella's been on my HL for a while now, but never got round to seeing her due to her high rates. I don't mind those prices for a sure thing, but the lack of full face pictures made me a bit hesitant. Thought my chance was gone when she was briefly back at Allure and charging even sillier rates. Luckily she's back on AW so I decided to take the plunge and arranged to see her a few weeks ago. Quick and effective comms, initially by email the day before for and then all by text on the day of the booking.

Texted her when I arrived at the location which was a few mins walk from the Old Street tube station. Promptly given the full address, which was easy enough to find. Welcomed in by Arabella wearing sexy black lingerie and was ushered into the living room. Pictures on her profile are accurate, Arabella has a cracking body with enhanced tits just the way I like it. I had a rough idea of her facially from the blurred out pictures so no big surprises as I thought she was very pretty. Sorted out the paperwork and opted for a quick shower as it was raining a bit while I was walking from the tube.

Joined Arabella in the bedroom and went straight into some DFK. We then moved onto the bed and she provided some OWO. Decent enough technique but I really wanted to explore that sexy body of hers so asked for a condom and for her to sit on my cock. Really enjoyed the view in the cowgirl position but the bed started to make creaking noises. Didn't matter to me but she seemed really bothered by it so had to shuffle around a bit, and ended up in a little awkward corner near the edge of the bed. Decided to just switch positions and pounded her in doggy. This continued for a while until I asked her to suck me off and I came in her mouth. To my surprise she swallowed the load, which was a nice bonus as my last few punts have been spitters. Still had some time after cleaning up so just cuddled and shared some small talk.

I had an enjoyable time with Arabella who provided a good service, but left the punt feeling like something was missing. It's still a positive review from me, although I'm not sure I'll be returning. Sometimes you just don't click with the girl, even though her looks and services are flawless.