Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthy talker  (Read 514 times)

Offline cakerusk

Hey guys, any recommendation for someone who could talk real filthy and take a facial as a champ?
Ideally in 20miles radius to fareham/southampton.
Thanks!
Merry christmas and happy holidays!!

Online timsussex

on the edge of your area and possibly a bit expensive

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but she seems to be up for just about anything - "nothing too taboo" - but she doesn't do hardsports ??????????

Offline cakerusk

Thank you for the reply and recommendation.

She is on my hotlist but for some reason i haven't managed to get my dick around her. She looks great and her reviews here echoes the same thing.

But i wonder if she is an absolute filthy talker or not coz that is what i want. Also i noticed from reviews that she does do CIM but does she takes a facials like a champ looking at you and begging for it?

And i agree she is on the higher end in terms of price.

And i am not interested in hardsports or watersports
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:14:43 pm by hundrung »

James999

But i wonder if she is an absolute filthy talker

What do you want her to say?

Offline cakerusk

What do you want her to say?

Dunno. Havent tried before, hence wanted it. But i guess anything dirty or sexy to encourage or excite throughout the act would do.

Any suggestions??
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 04:22:10 pm by hundrung »

James999

Dunno.

So you ask for a recommendation and you are give one, you then question if she's going to be filthy enough, but you don't know what you mean by filthy talk, you seem to be getting off by typing the word filthy, my suggestion would be you get a pen an paper and a pro$$ie, get her to wank you off as you write repeatedly the word filthy  :hi:

Offline Darkness

A little bit further east, but you can't go wrong with Sarah

External Link/Members Only

One of the filthiest talking women I've had the pleasure in meeting - seriously, well worth the trip!

Offline cakerusk

So you ask for a recommendation and you are give one, you then question if she's going to be filthy enough, but you don't know what you mean by filthy talk, you seem to be getting off by typing the word filthy, my suggestion would be you get a pen an paper and a pro$$ie, get her to wank you off as you write repeatedly the word filthy  :hi:

Thank you for your input.

And yes i wanted more information and i dont think there is anything wrong doing that.

And in terms of getting off, looks like you are the one who is doing that repeatedly writing it in one post more than the entire thread. Hope you had fun.

James999

Don't forget to let us know how it goes, and what filthy talker turns out to be  :sarcastic:

Offline cakerusk

A little bit further east, but you can't go wrong with Sarah

External Link/Members Only

One of the filthiest talking women I've had the pleasure in meeting - seriously, well worth the trip!

Thanks for the recommendation. She looks interesting. She is a bit further though and little older for my taste but doesnt matter if she is as you have described.
Currently in surbiton. Will add her in my list, someone to see if going that way.

Offline cakerusk

Don't forget to let us know how it goes, and what filthy talker turns out to be  :sarcastic:

You simply could have asked me to let you know once i find the right SP. :lol:
But yes i will report back. Always ready to help.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 05:50:36 pm by hundrung »