Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 1407 times)

Offline trainspotter

Just a quick seasonal line to give my thanks for the many informative posts that have helped me so much to enjoy the hobby and to avoid trouble as well as often being so entertaining. TS
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 09:42:59 am by trainspotter »

Online Kev3773

I agree, very informative and entertaining, here's wishing all fellow members a great punting year for 2019  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Nice sentiments.

Best wishes of the season to all members (maybe not those with zero reviews) and wishing you all a punt filled 2019.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 10:24:56 am by waynekerr600 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
+ 2

Here's to good punting next year.    :drinks:

Offline Slaine

+3 .... all the best chaps and happy punting for 2019  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Nice sentiments.

Best wishes of the season to all members (maybe not those Leeches with zero reviews Bah Humbug) and wishing you all a punt filled 2019.

There you go WK, I've amended another post of yours...................  :D :D :D

Here's wishing all the members on all of the UKP boards, a very Festive Season and Prosperous Punting for 2019.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Couldn't agree more, have a great festive time and a fab punting new year  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline Satrover49

Roll on the new year, who to choose first though???

Offline Tiger63

Online Kev3773

Offline johnny34

Fixed  :D Whose first  :unknown:

Outcall only & £100 for 30mins, fake tits, photoshopped pics and b&s so its a no from me  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Fixed  :D Whose first  :unknown:

Probably Fit Geordie................  :rolleyes:    :D :D :D

See his comments on the review of Jade Heart.............  :scare:     :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 08:19:50 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

GeordieBadass

Probably Fit Geordie................  :rolleyes:    :D :D :D

See his comments on the review of Jade Heart.............  :scare:     :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Offline toon972

Ya`s can arl Fuck off.
 :hi:

When I first read that I thought it was Holycrosser/Toshiba whatever he was called back again. :D

Offline toon972

Offline Yankee Man

Merry Christmas to you all and wishing you all a good punting year for 2019.

Offline Third Man

When I first read that I thought it was Holycrosser/Toshiba whatever he was called back again. :D
haha, he was a lad right enough before he got himself banned, wonder if he's wishing now he was still on here. Anyway guys keep up the good humoured banter and all the best
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:41:36 pm by Third Man »

Online Kev3773

haha, he was a lad right enough before he got himself banned, wonder if he's wishing now he was still on here. Anyway guys keep up the good humoured banter and all the best

Who's to say he isn't  :unknown: :D

Offline Trinculo

Quite agree this site is a good thing, often saves wasting money on what would have probably been a crappy punt. Merry Christmas to all of you.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

Who's to say he isn't  :unknown: :D

Exactly Alf, new name, new IP server, new PC, could be anyone...................  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Have a Great Day everyone.................  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 09:30:35 am by Sar-Major »

Offline Greenman

Merry Xmas guys
Going to get more punts next year as I'm getting older and time is running out

Offline pauls3332

Happy ending for 2018 and a happy hunting punting for 2019. :cool:

Offline jake

Offline Mansell

Merry Christmas everyone, have a great time  :drinks:

Offline Disco dave

Belated greetings to all. Thanks to all who contributed in 2018 but even bigger thanks for those who helped me with advice and guidance.

2018 was great, 2019 will be epic.  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Quite agree this site is a good thing, often saves wasting money on what would have probably been a crappy punt. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Here we go again............. Yet another "Early Retiree"................  :scare:.

The leaving party is in the "Telephone Box" next to the Central Station.  :drinks: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: