Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Unexpected Bareback  (Read 5159 times)

randybare8

Hi guys,

I am quite new to punting and my only experience has been with a a couple of girls in the city centre parlours. Though, being single recently I decided to try AdultWork and came across a Romanian girl called Jane. Teen Jane Mcr is her name on the. Site (sorry I don’t know how to post links).

So anyway, I called this girl and arranged to meet her for a 30 minute incall. All was good over the phone and arranged to meet at 6pm.

I arrived to a flat near Shudehill and text her to say I was there and straight away she gave me instructions to her apartment. So, so far so good as I was concerned especially when I was greeted at the door by a stunning young lady.

We then said hello and I gave her the £70 for the booking and what followed was a bit of foreplay with me going down on her and then without giving me chance to think as I came up to kiss her, she said fuck me and guided my dick inside her. So I fucked her and came inside her. Is this normal for working girls? I am very confused and would adhere to any help, cheers

Online lewisjones23

absolute bullshit

Roms dont kiss and dont say stuff like “ fuck me “

Much more likely to say stuff like

- no
- dont touch
- extra baby
- you cum now?!

Online scutty brown

but this was one of the Northern Angels roms and they ARE barebackers...............so there may be an element of truth.
Or he may  be a shitstirrer.........you could argue he's asking on the wrong forum re this group of girls, but maybe that was his point in asking the question, to cause more problems
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 11:34:51 am by scutty brown »

Offline Rack Admirer

absolute bullshit

Roms dont kiss and dont say stuff like “ fuck me “

Much more likely to say stuff like

- no
- dont touch
- extra baby
- you cum now?!

she does have bareback listed

could possibly be true :unknown:

Offline Omega1985

I wouldn’t visit any of the northern angel girls since they have bareback listed as their likes

Online Bustydusty

Sounds unlikely that she would initiate bareback but who knows

OldAdmin

When he created this trolling thread he must have forgotten what username he picked.

Offline threechilliman

When he created this trolling thread he must have forgotten what username he picked.
:lol: :lol:

Offline opal

Well Randybare/Jane/Sergie has gone as quickly as he had come! Unfortunatly BB will attract attention.

A first post like this is likely to be an advert where I agree 'you cum now' is more likely. IMO you have more chance of B&S than having every advertised service box ticked.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 04:15:48 pm by opal »

Online PussyLover789

I wouldn’t visit any of the northern angel girls since they have bareback listed as their likes
Looking at your reviews you woundnt visit anyone  :sarcastic:

Offline Zaksmith

Unexpected, has bareback in likes list.  :rolleyes:

Stevenfun

Looking at your reviews you woundnt visit anyone  :sarcastic:
Apparently a gentleman never fucks n tells.

Offline cueball

Online scutty brown

Its only his Romanian girls who list it, most of his English girls don't. But that's not to say its not available on the sly......

Online Laid_back_bloke

Actual post has all the elements of complete Bull S*#t in my opinion. Based on fact that the OP has not returned in all this time to defended themselves.

Offline Kingy28

Actual post has all the elements of complete Bull S*#t in my opinion. Based on fact that the OP has not returned in all this time to defended themselves.
He has been banned as a troll