Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Nina - Preston - Works around the NW  (Read 1335 times)

8 review(s) for beautiful alexa xx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline rizzy00

Miss Nina - Ex Sandy's (Summer) - External Link/Members Only
Age - (Early 30's)
Looks - 7/10
Personality - Warm, Bubbly, Friendly,
Location - Hotel near Preston
Price - £150 / hour - OWO, DFK, RO, 69 (Possible CIM)
Pictures - She is wearing a wig and probably one one the pics she had taken whilst at Sandys.

Prelude
So had the urge on Thursday and decided to treat myself to an early christmas present. Nina had been on my wishlist for a while as I had seen her multiple times during her Summer days at Sandy's. I remember her being around 5'2, model looks and body to die for. I was a bit hesitant as the picture on her website was giving much away and whether she was really summer.

Comms & Location
After checking out the ex-ss thread on this website I though why the hell not and decided to text her and ask her if she was available. Texted around 12pm and managed to book her for 13:30 as her first punter for the day. Was given the post code and arrived 5 mins and waited in the car park of the Holiday Inn Express. Hotel was decent, was able to get to the room anonymously and went up and knocked on the door.

Nina
So Nina opened the door and i went in and sat on the bed, she came over and gave me a hug and asked to sort out the paperwork straight. With the paper work sorted I was asked if I wanted to have a shower which I politely agreed to. Now whilst disrobing I was engaged in conversation and was trying to recognise if it was summer - so I asked "what was your name at Sandy's?" to which she replied "Summer". The room was a bit dark and you're probably thinking how could you not recognise her if you saw her multiple times. Well, after gazing for a few mins, i came to the conclusion it was definitely her, she had put on a little weight and now has a daughter and she confirmed she left in 2013 which sounded about right. As per looks, although she wasn't the firebomb i once remembered, she was still a very pretty lady, a size 10/12, black hair, tanned skin.

Action
So I showered up and jumped on the bed, got in to a cuddle with Nina and stated with some french kissing, this was quite intense and felt like I was meeting up with a long lost girlfriend. A few minutes of kissing and cuddling moved on to her kissing my torso and working her way down. Now my sack was freshly shaved for the occasion and she jumped on to the opportunity to licking and sucking on the crown jewels, you could tell she was enjoying this and began teasing the bottom of my shaft. I wanted her to move on up and to put in in her mouth, but she kept teasing me and was circling the base. With no hands she popped the head in her warm moist mouth and began sucking with, a very nice action that nearly made me erupt in her mouth, I think she wanted me to come in her mouth but i asked to let me return the favour. I remember her pussy being tight,pink and sweet and wanted to reminisce, she opened her legs and allowed me to dive down, she smelt fresh and allowed me to devour her pussy once more. Although, it wasn't as fresh looking as it once was I did manage to get her to cum. I moved on up with my erection and placed my cock once more in her mouth and began to face fuck her in a rhythmic fashion. Again I was close to the edge and asked her to put a condom, went into missionary with legs over shoulders i went deeper with each thrust to a point where i came deep inside her, she tightened her legs around me grabbed my ass and pushed me towards her.

She cleaned me up and went to wash herself, came back and had nice chit chat whilst cuddling and talking about what was wrong with the insta/snap culture of today's youth. For R2 we held each other and stroked each other's body whilst being liplocked for a good 5 mins, I was too tired to fuck so asked her to blow me, this time with plenty of spitting action, we moved into 69 to try and make the volcano erupt. I was struggling as I had a busy week and there was'nt enough oil left in the tank, so i asked her to move next to me whilst i grab her sweet bum and put her big boobs in my face, she didnt just put them there she suffocated me with them, I had the most intense wank ever.

All in all the best GFE I've had, I've seen my fair share of wg's in the last 10 years on par with some of the legends on here, and I have to say she does give the best GFE. I've been told she is still a pocket rocket and if you're after a PSE she can certainly provide. Before leaving I asked her what she was upto next and told me she was fully booked for the rest of the evening by the time I had entered her room. It goes to show her popular she still is.

Offline rizzy00

It works for me, she is on holiday till the new year

External Link/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

It works for me, she is on holiday till the new year

External Link/Members Only

sadly not for me we need a third party to check it but i can't get it to work

Offline bolster3

Doesn't work for me either, it says its suspended probably due to doubts about its authenticity.

Offline photoclicker

I think she may have suspended it as I have seen her several times. I just checked link from a message on aw

Offline peiyee

Does she have fish lips? Works for sone but turn off for me!

Offline rizzy00

Does she have fish lips? Works for sone but turn off for me!
No Fish lips, quite normal looking.