Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara (and a little Ysa...)  (Read 7373 times)

19 review(s) for GirlfriendLara (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

jack_paradise

So... met Lara this week.

Wow. Just wow.

I've been lucky enough to meet some great WG (Sophie, Karolina etc) but this was something else. 

Met for an hour. Good directions, staying in a rented appartment in Central Bristol. No problems finding or getting access.

Met at the door by Lara. She looked like she was dressed for an interview, black skirt and jacket with great underwear and stockings underneath.

Given a huge kiss then led to the bedroom where the fun began...

This girl likes to kiss. I mean properly. DFK like nothing I've had before. Hands roaming, clothes off. All the time she was giggling like a little girl. The only thing she likes more than kissing is teasing, and the first 30 minutes were DFK, teasing, giggling and more teasing.

Eventually got to some great OWO. Reverse oral. All with great enthusiasm. Sometimes you meet a girl who seems to be enjoying the encounter more than you do, and Lara is certainly one of these.

I'm sure you can work out the rest. All great. All enthusiastic. All mindblowing.

Before I left (eventually, when Lara stopped pulling me back in for more DFK) she announced that I should meet Ysa. In she came, completely stunning, before they teased me again with a three way DFK session

This is the best visit I've had. Stunning. Fun. Everything offered with genuine enthusiasm.

If you get the chance visit these girls. If they don't come back to Bristol, I'll be visiting them in London.

Offline Bristolboy

Fantastic review mate!
 I bet a 3 way with those 2 would be fantastic!

Offline webpunter

Sounds promising
What about the 'bod' ?
AW full report refers to a massive Jay-Lo booty
And the one word which means CAUTION in my dictionary - namely 'BUBBLY'
Albeit in relation to personality - but you never quite know
One of the shorter 'ratings' refers to a tiny waist & a great ass - could be promising
And the brazilians [who are just so sexy & fiery generally] do have great bums - especially when they are younger
The photos look great but perhaps just a little too perfect ?
Any more detail available please ?
Can't be only me thinking this...

jack_paradise

Another poster said a size 10 top half and a size 14 bottom half.

I normally love tiny girls, and find curvy girls a turn off. Yes she's got the J-Lo bum but she's fantastic.

Offline UltrasForLife

150 quid/hour for a fatty. No wonder she is enthusiastic and enjoys it...  :dash:

Offline ciscoxxx69

So... met Lara this week.

Wow. Just wow.

I've been lucky enough to meet some great WG (Sophie, Karolina etc) but this was something else. 

Met for an hour. Good directions, staying in a rented appartment in Central Bristol. No problems finding or getting access.

Met at the door by Lara. She looked like she was dressed for an interview, black skirt and jacket with great underwear and stockings underneath.

Given a huge kiss then led to the bedroom where the fun began...

This girl likes to kiss. I mean properly. DFK like nothing I've had before. Hands roaming, clothes off. All the time she was giggling like a little girl. The only thing she likes more than kissing is teasing, and the first 30 minutes were DFK, teasing, giggling and more teasing.

Eventually got to some great OWO. Reverse oral. All with great enthusiasm. Sometimes you meet a girl who seems to be enjoying the encounter more than you do, and Lara is certainly one of these.

I'm sure you can work out the rest. All great. All enthusiastic. All mindblowing.

Before I left (eventually, when Lara stopped pulling me back in for more DFK) she announced that I should meet Ysa. In she came, completely stunning, before they teased me again with a three way DFK session

This is the best visit I've had. Stunning. Fun. Everything offered with genuine enthusiasm.

If you get the chance visit these girls. If they don't come back to Bristol, I'll be visiting them in London.

Glad you seemed to enjoy her as much as I did  :drinks:
You described almost the exact same experience I had... :P.  I saw her in Reading a few weeks back as my first punt in 2014. 
She is sensational isn't she? So into it..........just a real pleasure to spend time with someone like that IMO :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Can we 'cut to the chase' please

How big's her bum ?

Cornish sub

Is there a link for this girl, please? All the posts on here seem to suggest there must've been one provided initially, but has, for whatever reason, since been removed. And doing a 'Lara' search on here brings up a very different Lara - disinterested service, kicked out after cum once, pimp hanging around outside.

Offline webpunter

Just use the search function - tap in a few bits of info / name & area
Hey presto:   
External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

Is there a link for this girl, please? All the posts on here seem to suggest there must've been one provided initially, but has, for whatever reason, since been removed. And doing a 'Lara' search on here brings up a very different Lara - disinterested service, kicked out after cum once, pimp hanging around outside.

Everything you need to know is in here.... :hi:  she is currently Girlfriend Lara

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22142.0

Offline ciscoxxx69

Can we 'cut to the chase' please

How big's her bum ?

It's 'J-Lo' big......

See this review.     www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22142.0

Offline ciscoxxx69

Ysa and GF Lara  :P

So who is gonna have a go on these two this week? Both are in Bristol....

I would love to see some UKP FB or reviews for YSA, as she is often in Basingstoke and Reading. Sadly I have not yet had the pleasure, despite two WGs I have seen regularly telling me how really beautiful she is.... :unknown:

Lara I know to be a full on fantastic punt.... :cool:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Sorry to be naive, but what does HoD stand for?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Sorry to be naive, but what does HoD stand for?

Sorry Mr Kent.
House of Divine.....they have establishments in South Kensington, St Johns Wood and Milton Keynes.
I have never been, but if you google it you will see the quality of the Girls.....  :hi:

jack_paradise

Ysa and GF Lara  :P

So who is gonna have a go on these two this week? Both are in Bristol....

I would love to see some UKP FB or reviews for YSA, as she is often in Basingstoke and Reading. Sadly I have not yet had the pleasure, despite two WGs I have seen regularly telling me how really beautiful she is.... :unknown:

Lara I know to be a full on fantastic punt.... :cool:

Seeing Ysa tonight...

anonymousbristol1987

SEEN LARA YESTERDAY  :rolleyes:
AND YSA  :(

LARA IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES!  NONETHELESS SHE IS A HOTTIE WITH A LOVELY RACK AND A 'BLACK GYAL BOOTIE'...SHE SUCKED MY DICK AND LICKED MY ASS FOR THE WHOLE TIME, BECAUSE I POPPED A VIAGARA AND COULDN'T CUM!  BUT SHE IS RATHER TRICKY AS SHE TOLD ME MY TIME WAS UP 45 MINS IN TO THE MEET!  :dash:

SO OVERALL; HOT GIRL AND DOES ANAL, THOUGH I DID NOT EXPERIENCE THIS.  I WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH HAPPIER IF I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HER TOO.

ANYWAY I GOT A GLIMPSE OF YSA WHILST I WAS THERE, AND AGAIN NOT THE GIRL IN THE PHOTO AND LOOKED RATHER _ _ _ _ _ _!

vorian

lordship

as i mentioned before on ysa not sure who the pics belong to

or

Offline ciscoxxx69

SEEN LARA YESTERDAY  :rolleyes:
AND YSA  :(

LARA IS NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURES!  NONETHELESS SHE IS A HOTTIE WITH A LOVELY RACK AND A 'BLACK GYAL BOOTIE'...SHE SUCKED MY DICK AND LICKED MY ASS FOR THE WHOLE TIME, BECAUSE I POPPED A VIAGARA AND COULDN'T CUM!  BUT SHE IS RATHER TRICKY AS SHE TOLD ME MY TIME WAS UP 45 MINS IN TO THE MEET!  :dash:

SO OVERALL; HOT GIRL AND DOES ANAL, THOUGH I DID NOT EXPERIENCE THIS.  I WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH HAPPIER IF I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HER TOO.

ANYWAY I GOT A GLIMPSE OF YSA WHILST I WAS THERE, AND AGAIN NOT THE GIRL IN THE PHOTO AND LOOKED RATHER _ _ _ _ _ _!

Its okay!  We can hear you!  :dash:
Well - I don't know who you saw, but the GF Lara I saw IS the girl in her profile pics - they may be a little out of date, but they are her. I have seen her twice....same girl both times, has a deepish dirty laugh and is an expert DFKer.
that is all........ :hi: 

Tony Montana

Its okay!  We can hear you!  :dash:
Well - I don't know who you saw, but the GF Lara I saw IS the girl in her profile pics - they may be a little out of date, but they are her. I have seen her twice....same girl both times, has a deepish dirty laugh and is an expert DFKer.
that is all........ :hi:

+1 - definitely pics of the girl I saw as well, and I would say Ysa has genuine pics too from the brief glimpse I had of her.

Offline ciscoxxx69

+1 - definitely pics of the girl I saw as well, and I would say Ysa has genuine pics too from the brief glimpse I had of her.

+1
I know another WG very well who has worked with her and Lara, and was around for the photo shoot of Ysa....
Those photos are deffo Ysa.... :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just got back from an hour with GF Lara in a nice 2 bed apartment in Bracknell.

My god this woman loves Sex!
She open the door, wearing a Black silk short robe, sexy undies, hold ups and Red Fuck-me shoes.
Once in the hallway, she jumped on me and and put her legs round my waist, snogged my face off for nearly 5 minutes and then dragged me into the bedroom.....
More kissing, deep French kissing before she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my flies and stuffed my cock I to her mouth.....looking up and smiling she DTBJ'd me whilst I struggled to get my shirt off.
Up she jumped, moved round the bed and then onto it moving towards me on all fours as I removed my trousers, shoes, socks and pants just in time to have her gobble my cock again......
This woman, on the three occasions I have met her, is insatiable....
I pushed her onto her back, pulled her legs wide open and began a lengthy RO, lick, rub and suck - before inserting two fingers in her soaking pussy whilst she played with her clit.
I moved up to DFK her whilst gently frigging her......she had one hand gently wanking my cock and the other rubbing her clit....all the time moaning ever louder as she moved towards a violent thrusting orgasm

After gathering her senses, she uttered her first words of the meeting! ....
"Well hello. Where have you been? I've missed you...." She said.
Nonplussed, I replied "Missed me...?"
"Yes. I haven't seen you since January....where have you been?" She countered.
"Erm, you should read UKP Babe....that may give you a clue..."
"Well you gonna Fuck me now you've made me cum again?" She enquired
Within seconds she had removed a condom from the bedside drawer, unwrapped it and applied it expertly to my cock......with her mouth!
She sat astride me, removing her black and grey Victoria's Secret Bra, and began to slowly bounce up and down on my stiff cock in Cowgirl. Occasionally she reached forward to snog my face, before sitting back up and thrusting hard down again, onto my cock.
We fucked hard at each other like this for a while before she motioned to get up....
I complied, and followed her a short way across the small bedroom to the mirrored dressing table.
She reclined back, opened her legs - one foot on the chair the other on the floor - she invited me to fuck her across the table. She was rampant for it....we started slowly grinding each other hard and slow before building up a rhythm and speed, that sent the contents of the table crashing to the floor!
She cared not, closing her eyes and leaning back against the mirror as I banged her hard, whilst leaning forward to continue our lustful, deep French kissing. This, She, I....was fucking horny!
"Time I fucked you doggy I think..." I said, and with that she clambered off the dresser with a sexy glint sparking into her eyes.

Back onto the bed, by now her just wearing stockings and the Red Fuck me shoes, she positioned herself kneeling. Her back was arched, and her arse in the air......she was on all fours with her face down in the bed.
She looked back up at me over her shoulder, and mouthed in her cute deep Brazilian accent "Come on baby, give it to me hard....fuck my wet Puss (not Pussy!) HARD"
I entered her and starting slowly, began to fuck into her wet cunt. Harder and faster, slapping her arse a little....leaning forward and pulling her hair a little.....grabbing her huge swinging tits, pinching her big nipples, and talking filth I fucked harder and faster....."Oh, yes baby give it to me" she exclaimed.
I was now holding her firm and tight around her curvy narrow waist, and really pumping her as hard as I could.....I could feel myself ready to explode, and for a split second deliberated whether to pull out and stop, pull out and give her a mouthful or just stay just where I was and unload into the condom deep in her cunt.
I pushed her down so that she was almost flat. She was face down on her tummy, arms outstretched together in front of her, gripping the edge of the bed. I thrust down hard and into her......
The sight of her gripping the bed in that position was such a sexy image and I could hold out no longer!
In a prolonged convulsion of super erotic bliss, I pumped my hot spunky load into the condom in her pussy.
I groaned and moaned with each pleasure burst.....and (although I am normally a CIM/Facial/Swallow kinda guy - enjoying the visual finale that brings) cumming inside her this time, felt fantastic

We collapsed on the bed...spent.

We chatted for a short while....there was still 20minutes of time left such had been the frenetic nature of this shag....and Lara did everything to get Little Rick hard again. She never stopped playing with me, kissing me, touching me, stroking, caressing, spitting, dribbling, talking dirty..."Oh baby! I sooo want your Spunk in my mouth....I wanna taste your cum baby"....but it was never gonna happen. Full marks to her for trying, but in an hours punt I am a one pop guy (who am I kidding?.....in a three hour punt I am a one pop guy!)

So..... Top marks again for Lara
If you like a Curvy, Sexy Brazilian Hottie - with sultry smouldering looks and a J-Lo Booty.....who LOVES Sex...energetic hard banging, multi position Sex....then Lara is as good as you can get....

IMO of course....

Offline Hor1zon

wow...  :scare: What an intense meet, and a top quality review as usual.
Shame there aren't any recent/more natural picture of her though.

Offline ciscoxxx69

wow...  :scare: What an intense meet, and a top quality review as usual.
Shame there aren't any recent/more natural picture of her though.

Thanks... :drinks:

Of the three pics in her profile today, I think she looks very much like the middle one (from memory.....in a White blouse, standing side on...?)
if it helps, I think she is an attractive girlie......and becomes more attractive because of her passion and enthusiasm. Almost sucks your face off with her DFK !

frame

I Have book  Lara for 3 hour next week after reading ciscoxxx69 story about her  :P

touch.and.go

I Have book  Lara for 3 hour next week after reading ciscoxxx69 story about her  :P

Three hours for the first booking with a girl - is that wise? When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't as bowled over as Cisco. I know his reputation as an ace reviewer etc. But Lara - her arse is huge ....... Fucking huge

Offline ciscoxxx69

Flippin' heck....3 hours!!! Have you got private health insurance?  :wacko: :lol:

T and G .... ace reviewer ? Why thank you.... :hi:

Yep - her Bum is Big....J-Lo Big.....not normally my thing at all, but it suits her and I think I mentioned it a few times in my (ace?) review, so anyone seeing her will not get a shock.

Frame - I hope you enjoy your three hours and we get a review....
Hopefully the WiFi, Spam Filters and Firewalls will work okay for you to post it from your Hospital bed...... :lol: :lol:

frame

ciscoxxx69
Also I am booking LUCY2015  when I am in  reading at end of April For 3 hour booking  after  reading your rating on her   :P

Offline ciscoxxx69

ciscoxxx69
Also I am booking LUCY2015  when I am in  reading at end of April For 3 hour booking  after  reading your rating on her   :P

She's on holiday I think.

touch.and.go

Cisco - you have pointed me in the right direction on several occasions namely Hollysbeenabadgirl and Elise - but I think its important that UKP maintains a critical approach to WGs. AW reviews are worthless (I will do a belated review of my worst punting experience with a 150 positive FB girl) and UKP should not go that way. Take Sexy Angelina, for example, she gets positive AW and UKP reviews and I make a negative comment (dog-eared cunt as I recall) and suddenly other punters agree. Basically - Lara has a big arse.  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cisco - you have pointed me in the right direction on several occasions namely Hollysbeenabadgirl and Elise - but I think its important that UKP maintains a critical approach to WGs. AW reviews are worthless (I will do a belated review of my worst punting experience with a 150 positive FB girl) and UKP should not go that way. Take Sexy Angelina, for example, she gets positive AW and UKP reviews and I make a negative comment (dog-eared cunt as I recall) and suddenly other punters agree. Basically - Lara has a big arse.  :D

T+G .... I agree 100% with all you say.  :drinks:
UKP must maintain a critical approach.....and yes Lara has a big (curvy) arse!  :D
TBF I don't think I tried to hide that in my reviews......??

I have written a couple of glowing reviews on Lara simply because I had a great, very passionate time, both times.....
I actually would not normally be attracted to her shape myself...I normally ideally prefer size 6/10, but she delivered sexiness and passion..... I have never been greeted and kissed like that before. Almost sucked my face off!

So, for all you Big Arse lovers out there....Lara's your Girl  :drinks:

mnbvcxz

SO OVERALL; HOT GIRL AND DOES ANAL,

Can anyone confirm she does anal? Not on likes list

touch.and.go

Offline ciscoxxx69

SO OVERALL; HOT GIRL AND DOES ANAL,

Can anyone confirm she does anal? Not on likes list

No Anal !

Joe88

3 hours lol, you need 3 minutes i was lucky to do 3 seconds

Offline ciscoxxx69

3 hours lol, you need 3 minutes i was lucky to do 3 seconds

You had a good one then? She is pretty full on isn't she.....insatiable every time I've seen her.