Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyPx / Manchester - Reverse bid no show  (Read 539 times)

6 review(s) for LucyPx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bobbins1973

Tried booking before and she said she rarely accepts bookings so was surprised when she bid on an early morning reverse booking at the weekend.
Agreed fee, location and scenario then went total dark on me and wouldn't respond to messages, provide number etc

Profile says she doesn't do bookings often but noticed AW feedback for the day before - If she had cold feet or had her fill this month then could have politely let me know rather than have a wasted day without a booking whilst I had other options that most were no longer interested when tried to re-arrange after the no show

Pretty poor all round

External Link/Members Only

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this and what a let down! Better luck next time.

Offline cueball

I'd guess this is one of the nightmare scenarios on an outcall, she didn't turn up and you really are left dangling.... There's no buggering off if it's her to you eh.

Shame it didn't work out op but at least your pocket didn't get drained.

Cheers for letting us know that she'll happily Fuck us about and leave us dangling.

Offline Bobbins1973

Cheers for this and what a let down! Better luck next time.

Nothing worse than waiting for someone to arrive and despite warnings about poor time keeping was still hopeful but it didn't spoil my weekend as had a great booking in the afternoon with a regular 1st class girl

Online Moby Dick

Risk you take with part time amateur....doesn't have a whoreing phone. How can anyone work like this???I guess she couldn't get away from the kids and hubby.

How long was your booking? Profile says she doesn't come to hotels unless it is 2hours or more.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 07:51:48 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Bobbins1973

Risk you take with part time amateur....doesn't have a whoreing phone. How can anyone work like this???I guess she couldn't get away from the kids and hubby.

How long was your booking? Profile says she doesn't come to hotels unless it is 2hours or more.

1 hour outcall, plain and clear to seeing booking details before she bid but at least this one was in the same county unlike some of the complete crazies who always bid despite no intention

Not sure if sometimes it's AW themselves doing it so you can't go back in and modify a booking once a bid has been made