Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindy Porter- Glasgow Tour  (Read 1138 times)

8 review(s) for LindyPorter (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Zbd1974

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 mins Inc anal

Feeling a bit horny in the run up to Xmas and given the slim pickings in Glasgow saw Lindy was touring and had tried to see her before but never managed it.

Comms. Easy and really quick. All dealt and arranged by text. Sent a text the night before and provisionally arranged half hour meet for the following day. Text early morning to confirm then couple of texts to get address etc.

Venue. City centre hotel. Straight past reception without any problems and up to the room. Shower beforehand and really nice room with nice big bed and mirrors at side and bottom of bed.

Looks. Lindy is pretty tall about 5ft10, blonde, really attractive IMO. Usual hiding behind the door stuff and she was wearing a nice was black dress. Matching pink lingerie which totally did it for me. I don't make requests on what the WG wears.
Body-wise as I say she's pretty tall and 34FF enhanced boobs which were pretty firm. Nice backside too. Are says 38 on AW profile and is say that's about right maybe early 40s at a push.

Meeting. Half hour meet £90 which included anal and OWO included.
Started off being offered a drink which I accepted and a quick shower.
Onto the action and started with some gentle k8ssing which quickly developed to full on DFK whilst she was rubbing my cock.
Lindy soon moved onto OWO starting off quite gently combing oral with handjob whilst was sucking my balls and similar to kissing soon moved onto deepthroat.
Whilst she was working away at me I I started fingering her pussy. She has quite big labia which I found quite a turn on.
After about 15 mins oral and fingering on with the jacket and started with her on top.
Sight of her sliding up and down me with those tits in my face was fantastic.
Started with her on top then reverse cowgirl, then a bit of doggy. Mirror at the bottom of the bed was pretty cool for watching her grind away at me.
Asked about anal at the start and she lubed up and she asked me to take her doggy style.
Slid in with no problems and after a couple of mins was buried ball deep in her arse whilst I was rubbing her pussy.
Unfortunately didn't last too long in her backside before popping and filling the bag.
Another shower afterwards to clean up and then a bit of time chatting afterwards. She definitely puts you at ease and she's pretty chatty but not in an annoying way.

VFM. Half hour with anal and OWO is pretty good IMO and the WG is pretty attractive and friendly too which definitely makes it a positive.
Would definitely see her again and hopefully she tours here again soon although I think she only does this part time and tours a couple of times a year.
Left the room about 10mins over Half hour too.

Offline Topkat

Nice one Zbd, brings back the memories of Lindy.
Saw her a few times, Glasgow, Edinburgh & Leeds.
One of the best ‘all services’ girls I’ve seen.