Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xmanchesterfun & Luna_Rose (Duo) - Manchester  (Read 1896 times)

47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Tunechi

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price - £150 for 30mins

Location - Apartment near printworks

Looks - Seen Bex quite a few times now so knew exactly what to expect, hot petite girl next door very natural but with bright pink hair and nipple pearcings. but seeing Luna was a first so only had her pictures to go by which are accurate she was petite amazing ass and had the green hair from her pics both girls looked amazing and i was relieved when i saw Luna i was definitely even more excited upon arrival.

Coms - Very easy always is with Bex just dropped her a text the day before saying i noticed she had a friend with her and had the booking arranged within a few texts

Booking - Text Bex the morning to check all was still ok she said they was both looking forward to it so i set off.
text her upon arrival apartment block with buzzer outside very easy buzzed in and straight up to the apartment.
was greeted at the door by Bex looking hot as ever and led to the bedroom where Luna was waiting, was very happy when walked in and seen the body on her i knew it was about to be a good time.

before i knew it they was taking my clothes off snogging each other while i had a good grip of Luna's amazing ass. they both dropped to there knees for some owo and face fucking. my main worry before booking was that Luna wouldnt be as game as Bex is for deepthroat face fucking etc but she was basically Bex twin. they both could have taken alot more than im capable at throwing at them.
on to the bed the view was amazing of them both sucking at the same time, i was already losing the strength to hang on so Luna slowed it down and they had some fun with eachother while i got my bearings back haha.

did a couple positions doggy with Bex while she licked Luna and so forth then moved round the bed to hang Luna's head off the edge of the bed to see if she truly was as capable as Bex at taking a good face fucking and believe me she had no trouble at all.
was eager to finish so got them both on there knees infront of me while i wanked on there faces. what a sight!

cleaned up said goodbyes and on my back to car with a massive smile on my face.
pretty much knew what i was getting with Bex but throwing Luna in the mix was a great experience which i wont forget for some time.
will definitely see both again if it becomes a regular pairing that they will do

Offline Titi

Nice review there pal, sounds like a good pair these 2.

Offline softlad25

Thanks for review Tunechi nice one  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Good, informative read there op. I enjoyed reading that  :hi:

Thanks for sharing and giving us all the info we need.

Offline Mark_bm

I've also seen Bex quite a lot, I think I will have to make this happen next time they are working together.

Thanks OP