Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo_english - Preston  (Read 1295 times)

33 review(s) for LaaLaa (15 positive, 4 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

floki99

So was pondering aw for a christmas treat punt and stumbled across this bird.

30mins/£70

Action took place in a hotel outside preston just of m61.

Had text her to see if she was available she replied straight away with what time and how long for. (30mins)

Asked her to wear stockings she said she didnt have any so I said put a nice phong and bra on, also asked if owo was included in price to which she said yes.

Rocked up at the hotel into the reception area I go pretending to be on my phone hoping the staff just leaves me alone which they did, got to the room she opened the door went in .. she reminded me off a plastic version of kylie jenner,  lips done , tits done(tits was impressive they looked real and was great to look at) nice pert arse , anyhow she had no bra on and wasnt in a phong was more like bikini bottoms which I was dissappointed as I love a nice phong up a nice arse and thats what I asked for(small details go a long way)

Undressed she asked me to lay down started wanking me then put a condom on ?? At this point I just couldnt be arsed wasting my breath as obviously she lies and cba making an effort in what I asked her to wear and lying about owo. Anyway she starts sucking me off with the raincoat on to be fair she gives a good bj lots of spit and downs the whole of my7inches likes its nothing couple of minutes later asks how I want her started in doggy couple of minutes later again which position now doggy I said couple of minutes later which now against the wall I said the whole fucking was just just rushed and robotic she was trying to get me in and out asap and I wasnt having none of it as I wanted my moneys worth so anyway last position shes on top fucking her hard with them fake tits in my face and shot my load up her my hands were round her as soon as I shot and then had a second or 2 she was already up of it give me a wipe then went in shower for about 30 seconds then asked if I wanted one, made some smalltalk, she said she had some personal problems to which she had to dash off to like they all say ey?

Anyway come out of the hotel sat in my car thought about the punt and thought it was £70 wasted.

Didnt wear what I wanted.
Lied about owo.
Whole punt was super rushed.

Would I return. FUCK NO!

Offline scutty brown

whats a phong?
is it a thong with a pharty smell?

floki99

Thanks Yondul just at work was rushing with the review but wanted to get it up.

Typo error Scutty sorry .   :unknown:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

whats a phong?
is it a thong with a pharty smell?

Wish there was a comment “Like” option on here.......😂😂😂😂

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

In short, this punt was typical of many reviews for that "Northern Angels" pimping group
They really need to sort themselves out, but at least this one doesn't have bareback listed
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 05:52:12 pm by scutty brown »