Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparta @Diva - South Kensington  (Read 525 times)

Offline Legendz

Hi all saw Sparta about a month ago

Booked via Diva but is available at various other sites

External Link/Members Only

Location - famous building about 5 mins walk from South Ken, have to navigate your way through quit long corridors

Girl: Defo the girl in the pics - young mid 20's, Im short and her listed height was an attraction as wanted her to tower over me. requested that she be fully naked wearing the highest heels she had and she obliged. omg walked in and 'wow' she was slim and so so tall must have been around 6ft3 or 4 compared to me she was a amazon (loved it) - my head came to her boob level. She does have a tattoo as per the pics

The Meet: engaged in cuddling and kissing but to my disappointment was not deep french kissing which is very important to me however was ok. continued to kiss infront of the mirror was a sight to behold as she looked a giant in context I'm only 5ft6 so she must have been 8 or 9 inches taller with heels.

Moved to the bed OWO was good but not the greatest however felt good. had sex which was good with he long legs wrapped around me. with just a few mins left asked her to put her heels back on and admired her stature.

Had a quick shower, which was small but ok

All in all a good punt but with no DFK, although she was very friendly would prob not return at £200 / hour. for that would want full on dfk and gfe. At 150 would be tempted again as she is tall good looking and young which will appeal to a lot of people

Think she is romanian but was friendly throughout and did not show any attitude etc

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the review, Legendz.

Seems likes she's still good.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 09:24:14 am by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Legendz

Thanks for the review, Legendz.

Seems likes she's still good.

Hi yes if DFK is not top of your wants she is still very good and would appeal to a lot of people.

Offline king tarzan

Physically not worth £200 an hour
Let alone services.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stanford97

. requested that she be fully naked
I love love love this request. Have you made such requests in the past and been welcomed with such presentations of perfection? Have other people? In my mind it’s the way to go.