Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna__Rose & xmanchesterfun 2-girl  (Read 1365 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for xmanchesterfun (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cpw_19

Luna__Rose External Link/Members Only
xmanchesterfun External Link/Members Only

£150 total for 30 min 2-girl session

Text Bex (xmanchesterfun) and she let me know that the two of them had some last minute availability for a duo booking. I jumped on it, and got my booking in, and headed to Manchester.

On arrival at the incall location (some apartments near Exchange Square/Printworks) I was greeted at the apartment door by Bex - who then led me through to the bedroom where Luna was. Both girls are 5'0"-5'1", very petite and pert all over :) Bex has vibrant pink hair, and Luna the teal/green hair showed in her pictures.

After sorting the fee, I took my shower and then joined the girls again, upon which the girls pounced, Luna kissing me whilst Bex wanked me off. I then kissed Bex and moved to take off her bra, revealing that both nipples were pierced! I then took one nipple in my mouth and Luna took the other ;) After a little more kissing and fondling, I lay on the bed and it was at this point their focus turned to my now rock-hard cock. Plenty of very sloppy OWO followed, both Bex and Luna demonstrating that neither of them were frightened to deepthroat in the slightest! :D Both ladies were happy to show the balls some attention too, including one particularly blissful moment where Luna was sucking my right ball and Bex was sucking my left, whilst I writhed and moaned with joy at the sensation. Great stuff!

The girls then proceed to have a snogging session between themselves as I watched, and not to have me feeling left out, Bex continued to stroke and wank my cock. I then got Bex to lie with her head hanging off the bed, upon which she proceeded to take some balls-deep face-fucking whilst Luna ate her pussy. I got Luna to snog me so I could taste Bex's juices too :)

After a bit more of this, I got both girls to get on their knees, and both girls took some vigorous face-fucking, plenty of eye-contact too, especially from Bex, who held eye-contact as she repeatedly and enthusiastically went fully balls-deep on my cock. By now, things were nearing a crescendo, and both girls smushed their faces together whilst I wanked myself to an explosive conclusion, covering both faces pretty nicely with a big load :D

After getting dressed and bidding each girl goodbye with a hug, it was off to get my train home, very happy with my little pre-Christmas treat! :D