Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't bother cumming4carly (no punt)  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Larkins cupboard

External Link/Members Only

Will continue to call out poor Comms, and make no apologies for it. Of course it's not on the same level as a bad punt, but these ladies are in the service industry, some customer service skills are much needed!

Phoned Carly today and got no reply so tried a text asking if she had 30 mins available. She replied after a while with 'what time and what services?'

I asked if she was in birtley and said around 5 ish. No further reply. 

Shame, she looks like a very nice lady, but I'm not arsed if you're not. Tell me if you're not available, it's fine. Then I can sort something else out and everyone's a winner

Offline toon972

Ok cheers for that. I have seen her and she is very good. I have also tried to book her since and could not be arsed with all the questions. We were chatting for two hours on aw to arrange a booking, I rang to confirm the next day and she said as I never put in a booking request I did not have a booking. Something she never asked for. Don't get me wrong she is an excellent girl and full of good craic.

Offline The Outsider

Useful information, thanks.  Poor communications are irritating. 

Not sure if it can technically be a review though, as the booking wasn't confirmed?

The site rules say: "A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the service provider had accepted the initial booking."

Offline waynekerr600

I've always had a positive experience with Carly. Comms have been fine through uke or text.

Offline Satrover49

Comms were hard work when I visited her too, made me late arriving.

Offline Tiger63

Maybe she was busy doing something other than waiting for her phone to ring....time of year etc etc.
Ive only heard good things about her so dont think its anything to worry about.
More than likely someone will inform her of this thread.

Offline CELICA GT

I had no problems with comms when I booked her on her summer special and didn't get the 3rd degree and it was the first time I had booked her.

Offline Kev3773

Only seen her once, Comms fairly straightforward  :hi:

Offline Disco dave

It took me a while to get an appointment with her. But after visiting her its clear that she is a very busy lady.

I can only recommend with the top ladies is to book in advance. Same day punts with top girls you relying on cancellations.

Offline waynekerr600

Just seen her lunchtime today. Comms through uke and text wth no issues.

Offline datwabbit

External Link/Members Only

Will continue to call out poor Comms, and make no apologies for it. Of course it's not on the same level as a bad punt, but these ladies are in the service industry, some customer service skills are much needed!

Phoned Carly today and got no reply so tried a text asking if she had 30 mins available. She replied after a while with 'what time and what services?'

I asked if she was in birtley and said around 5 ish. No further reply. 

Shame, she looks like a very nice lady, but I'm not arsed if you're not. Tell me if you're not available, it's fine. Then I can sort something else out and everyone's a winner

Thanks for this.

Regardless of her track record, you should bring up bad comms. This is not confirmed booking though so wouldn't have made plans. Maybe in future start a thread of "anyone seen ...". Would give punters a chance to share experiences?